New Trident Clone Refuses To Fire On My Nemisis

RozierQ

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys so i got a new trident , i put it on my Nemesis tried firing it with the pre bilt coils it came with and nothing happens so i proceeded to remove the remade coils and just made a simple single coil 5 loops with 26 kanthal . and still did not fire . i tried adjusting my pins on the Nemesis numinous ways top bottom full out and full in none of witch seem to work .
(im all for troubleshooting ATM so any advice will be appreciated )

Last edited:
Maybe you should try to adjust your pin in the trident? Could be that it's not making contact with the nemesis pin

do you have another MOD to test the Trident?
is your coils not shorting out somewhere in the trident?

when you mention adjusting the bottom pin, it sounds like you nemmy may need setting up
check this vid I made to show how to do it..you just need to watch until the 4minute mark to get the gist of it

Maybe you should try to adjust your pin in the trident? Could be that it's not making contact with the nemesis pin
Tha only way Could ajust the pin is by pushing down on the + post of up on the pin is that the right way to do it .

Yes that is how you do it bro- you'll need to knock it down with a hammer or something

Use something padded to avoid scratching the trident

when you mention adjusting the bottom pin, it sounds like you nemmy may need setting up
check this vid I made to show how to do it..you just need to watch until the 4minute mark to get the gist of it

On my nemisis i need the beauty ring els the fire button dosnt screw in all the way
Photo on 2014-05-14 at 12.00 PM.jpg

The Trident clone I own has an adjustable centre pin. Use a small flat head screwdriver to unscrew it until it's flush with the threads. You can also obviously adjust the Nemesis pin too.

One other thing worth noting is the threads on the Nemesis are not very deep, and the Trident when screwed down flush does not have all the threads making contact with the Nemesis. It sits flush.. but.. you'll see when trying to open the Trident to drop in the liquid that there is quite a lot of torque placed on that connection.

My solution was simple, I just use a large washer with a hole drilled out slightly which sits between the two devices and ensures a solid fit. Another thing that I found, remove the top most O-ring on the Trident, the one closest to the drip tip, and this makes for much easier access.

That seems that your connector is screwed to far down

Remove the connector then attach the trident and adjust the connector accordingly

did your nemesis come with two beauty rings originally?
it would really help me out to help you if you could post a picture of all the bits you normally use, taken apart.
i.e. take the nemesis tubes apart, just lay them in a line and take a photo pls with topcap and switch

The bits i use with my protank of all the bits that came with it originally @Vern

What Riaz wrote,

Take of the atty and remove the top cap. The connector pin adjusts by screwing and unscrewing. Your's might be unscrewed way too far. Put the atty on and screw the connector up until it connects with the trident. If you still need that ring then something is way off with the dimensions or the post of your trident is protruding too far out of the bottom of the atty.

On my nemisis i need the beauty ring els the fire button dosnt screw in all the way
View attachment 5064

Also make sure the silver plated bottom screw switch is screwed in tight.

Nemesis_mod6.jpg

Last edited:
Did you put a battery in? Is it charged? :eek: :p have to check the basics you know.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Still have issues bru?

I hope @RozierQ doesnt mind me posting here.
the end result is
1) a low amp capable protected battery (hence the reason the nemesis needed a beauty ring and so on,,,its about 68mm+ in length this battery)
2) a 26awg coil that (guessing) reads about 0.4ohms or even less.

=no firing.

I hope @RozierQ doesnt mind me posting here.
the end result is
1) a low amp capable protected battery (hence the reason the nemesis needed a beauty ring and so on,,,its about 68mm+ in length this battery)
2) a 26awg coil that (guessing) reads about 0.4ohms or even less.

=no firing.

Very lucky it did not fire @RozierQ, check this thread to familiarise yourself with battery safety asap.

actually did a test yesterday with a subohm coil and an old unprotected low amp rating battery. just fired the nemesis once for a second whilst wearing welding gloves and helmet. nothing went kaboom but the battery did get hot so the danger is very real

actually did a test yesterday with a subohm coil and an old unprotected low amp rating battery. just fired the nemesis once for a second whilst wearing welding gloves and helmet. nothing went kaboom but the battery did get hot so the danger is very real
Shew you brave, but at least took precautions!

Shew you brave, but at least took precautions!

only did a test fire. no way in heck do i want to damage my precious nemmy. next up in the test line is that drain cleaner, tin foil in a water bottle thing that people keep on sending messages around. but i have to go dig a safety hole in the garden for that first.

Back