New Vape Setup

BrizzyZA (VapeLife)

BrizzyZA
LV

Awards
Hey Vapers,

I plan on getting the Twisted Triple Mechanical box mod with the Griffin RTA.

Now my question is will the Griffin be fine on a mechanical box mod?

The Twisted Triple box mod has a spring loaded 510 connection and I'm aware that the Griffin has an adjustable positive pin. So if I screw the positive pin to protrude away from the threading it should be fine on the Mech, right?

Hey Vapers,

The Twisted Triple box mod has a spring loaded 510 connection and I'm aware that the Griffin has an adjustable positive pin. So if I screw the positive pin to protrude away from the threading it should be fine on the Mech, right?
Seeing that the twisted tripple has a spring loaded 510 the griffin will be perfectly fine with it

Hey Vapers,

If the twisted has a spring loaded pin as you say then youl be fine. Only time you are worried about that is on hybrid mods like the cricket where your atty has to make direct contact with the top of your battery.

If the twisted has a spring loaded pin as you say then youl be fine. Only time you are worried about that is on hybrid mods like the cricket where your atty has to make direct contact with the top of your battery.

So no need to adjust the positive pin on the Griffin?

Back