New Year's Resolutions for Vaping

Over the weekend I mixed my last batch of 3mg. Moving on to 2mg from the new year. Then middle of the year doing 1mg. By next new years I want to be completely independent of nic.

From tommorow going to mix only 3mg nic. Then in next 6 months try to go 0 nic and then try to totally stop vaping before end 2019. Some will dissagree, but for me sucking just another type of smoke in your lungs the whole day with nicotine, is just not "stopped smoking".
I had the same game plan. 3 years ago. Hope you manage to stick it

With the latest turn of events I want to resolute myself to:
-turn my own coils and do it like a pro [Vic and co.]
-learn more from -Rob , Silver , Resistance , Andre and Christos and other boffins
-mix like Paul 33 and Rudi - straight forward without doubts , knowing a recipe in my head will turn out kiff , even if I replace zzz with dzz .. rule 1
and 2nd last to meet all you wonderful people I spend hours [DAYS] talking to.
-oh finally - get a mod that does'nt say ''Smok'' on it......

Last edited:
How did my 2019 Vaping Resolutions turn out?

1. To learn how to build - I bought a Kylin Mini for this purpose.
NOT DONE. Kylin Mini still waiting patiently in the cupboard.

2. To dip a toe or two into the DIY water.
NOT (really) DONE - except for mixing one one-shot.

3. To help smokers who really WANT to quit, to switch to vaping.
FIVE ATTEMPTS with five different people. ONE partial success - someone who is now a dual-user.

VAPING RESOLUTIONS FOR 2020

1. Repeat #1 from 2019. The time has come. I'm tired of commercial coils which last only 2 - 3 days (Eleaf 0.15ohm mesh). It's ridiculous!!
  2. Repeat #2 from 2019, but with one-shots. I have a few waiting to be mixed.
  3. Repeat #3 from 2019 under duress. I'm not going to spend my time and energy on people who aren't committed to the process.
  4. NEW: Stop following new hardware posts, until VapeCon.
  5. NEW: No mod purchases, until VapeCon
  6. NEW: No juice purchases (except coffee), until VapeCon
  7. NEW: Stop following all the vaping groups on FB (already initiated for most of them)
  8. NEW: Drastically reduce the forums/threads which I follow on this forum (already initiated). No offence and I still love the forum, but I spend far too much time on the Internet due to FOMO.

So here is mine for next year, may have to finish this years ones first,

Not to buy more than what I actually need.
Find my sweet spot with regards to vaping, or get as near as possible.
Get rid of some stuff that I definately won’t be using again.
Convert some more smokers.
Keep on enjoying everyone’s post on the Forum, and contribute where possible.
Keep on digging the hole in diy.

So here was last years one, and here is the new ones. Let’s see if I passed the exams:
1. :) Actually happened, almost, mostly due to severely reduced income. Worked so well I’m now waiting for a battery special or I’m going to have to vape by charcoal.
2. :D Found it, almost perfect at restricted MTL and squonking, so now just playing around to see what changes when you change the setup.
3. :facepalm: Well that didn’t really happen, did give some stuff away though to those that needed it to continue vaping. I’m a Hoardasaurus it seems.
4. :) 4 and counting, want to one up that figure at least next year.
5. :trophy: :trophy: Having a lot of fun here, don’t stop those posts.
6. ;) Saved by point 1, I now have 70+ recipes that I still want to mix, but it’s been limited to ADV’s mostly.
7. New - Repeat for 2020!

New Years Resolutions... In Vaping :CHALLENGECONSIDERED:

1.) Do not buy any new hardware(Except for a mirage, thats the last mod i need)... This/last year(Depending on when you read this) I bought way too much vape hardware which most of actually did not end up being used and just wasting tons of money.
2.) I am getting off the hype train at the next stop.... Bank account needs a break:facepalm:
3.) Build my own coils and and only use my own DIY juice.
I will start the journey to the HE Realm in 2021, this year I'm going to bali, Hong kong and The UK so cant be spending all my money on high end. :rofl:

Have a Awesome New years all my Vaping Peeps, Stay Safe, Stay Blessed and stay off them gosh darn stinkies.... Peace. Love & Happiness:sun_smiley:

Back