Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi I'm Henri off from the smokes about 3 months after I smoked for 23 years now trying diy e liquids and I battle lol

Hi I'm Henri off from the smokes about 3 months after I smoked for 23 years now trying diy e liquids and I battle lol

Welcome to the forum @The vaper
Congrats on the 3 months! Great achievement

Don't worry there are lots of helpful and experienced vapers here to help you. Just ask questions as you go along and I am sure you will find answers and help to improve your vape experience

All the best

Battle with what?
I'm still new at the diy e liquid
The e liquid doesn't taste right I steep it in my fridge but went to vaperite and told me to take it out
And then is there any other websites besides ELR where I can get recipes
Thanks

Welcome to the forum @The vaper
Congrats on the 3 months! Great achievement

Don't worry there are lots of helpful and experienced vapers here to help you. Just ask questions as you go along and I am sure you will find answers and help to improve your vape experience

All the best
Thank you will do

The e liquid doesn't taste right I steep it in my fridge but went to vaperite and told me to take it out
Thanks

Have a look here @The vaper :
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-Liquid-recipes/
(Here on ECIGSSA)

There are several threads with recipes for each flavour profile.
Members have contributed recipes that they have tried - so you might find a few gems there

PS - Steeping should not be done in the fridge. Just in a dark cupboard. The cold actually slows down the steeping as I understand it.

Thanks this is my concentrates I got at this time will have a look at the recipes and maybe have to adjust my flavours

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190130-201746.jpg
    Screenshot_20190130-201746.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 20
(Here on ECIGSSA)

Members have contributed recipes that they have tried - so you might find a few gems there

PS - Steeping should not be done in the fridge. Just in a dark cupboard. The cold actually slows down the steeping as I understand it.
Just another question sorry is it fine to store my purchased e juice in the fridge I find it last longer

(Here on ECIGSSA)

Steeping in a fridge will take foooorrreeevvveeeerrrrr

Thanks
What did you make that didn’t taste right.

I’m sure we can steer you back in the right and tasty direction.

Just another question sorry is it fine to store my purchased e juice in the fridge I find it last longer

hi Henri, welcome

it's not necessary to keep juice refrigerated although some people do because apparently the refrigeration slows down the steep and they prefer their juice that way

so if you like it in the fridge, keep it in the fridge

ask as many questions as you want, we can help

What did you make that didn’t taste right.

I’m sure we can steer you back in the right and tasty direction.
So far I made strawberry fog and mother's unicorn milk bit I'm still working on strawberry fog again maybe it needs to steep longer made it 2 weeks back

hi Henri, welcome

it's not necessary to keep juice refrigerated although some people do because apparently the refrigeration slows down the steep and they prefer their juice that way

so if you like it in the fridge, keep it in the fridge

ask as many questions as you want, we can help
Thank you I've just spended too much money on buying e liquid so it's a test again

yes the diy route it's going to save you money, trust me
It's just a matter of trying and time patience is not one of my strongest points lol when I get this diy right I wann try blue steri stumpi

It's just a matter of trying and time patience is not one of my strongest points lol when I get this diy right I wann try blue steri stumpi

how long you been mixing ?

I would suggest very simple 2 or 3 flavour recipes at first

how long you been mixing ?

I would suggest very simple 2 or 3 flavour recipes at first
I would say from December I only bought some tfa concentrates and a 70/30 premix but bought pg and vg and nic the end of December I'm really a newbie at this

I would say from December I only bought some tfa concentrates and a 70/30 premix but bought pg and vg and nic the end of December I'm really a newbie at this
Follow tried and tested recipes to start and ask questions and more questions and more questions. It’s the best way.

@vicTor is right, start small and simple and go from there.

So far I made strawberry fog and mother's unicorn milk bit I'm still working on strawberry fog again maybe it needs to steep longer made it 2 weeks back

The unicorn milk is a long steeper. If you kept it in the fridge untill now then it might still be 2 weeks. 4 weeks is the best.

right, well, it's fairly simple

so don't be scared, what have you tried to mix that went wrong ?

right, well, it's fairly simple

so don't be scared, what have you tried to mix that went wrong ?
I'm not sure if you need the mix to breath because I didn't do it it's a little bit muted

Back