again you can let your mixes breathe, I don't

save up for a small scale, best way to mix

where you buying DIY stuff from ?

I would say from December I only bought some tfa concentrates and a 70/30 premix but bought pg and vg and nic the end of December I'm really a newbie at this
@The vaper ,First step in your travel into diy, read the diy primer by @RichJB , here is the link.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/ ,this will give you a lot of insight into the diy side of things.
First find the flavour profile you like, fruits, bakery, Tobacco etc.
Then go look for some recipies that share as many ingredients as possible and invest in them. This way you can make multiple mixes without having to buy too many concentrates in one go.
Go to the e-liquid threads on the site, a couple of good ones there. You can go to ELR and All the flavours as well. Mix one or two to shake and vape, and one or two to steep.
Start with one two or three ingredient recipies and build your way up as per the advice of @vicTor .
In the long run you can save a lot through diy, just don’t go overboard in the beginning.
Ask as many questions as you need to get it right.
Tell us your profile and a lot of people here will give you names of tried and tested recipies to try, no drain cleaner!

It’s easy, it’s affordabl and it’s therapeutic to me in any case. Good luck and many happy clouds to you.

again you can let your mixes breathe, I don't

save up for a small scale, best way to mix

where you buying DIY stuff from ?
So far I buy from capital vapes but I looked at bossvape their prices is much better

@The vaper ,First step in your travel into diy, read the diy primer by @RichJB , here is the link.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/ ,this will give you a lot of insight into the diy side of things.
First find the flavour profile you like, fruits, bakery, Tobacco etc.
Then go look for some recipies that share as many ingredients as possible and invest in them. This way you can make multiple mixes without having to buy too many concentrates in one go.
Go to the e-liquid threads on the site, a couple of good ones there. You can go to ELR and All the flavours as well. Mix one or two to shake and vape, and one or two to steep.
Start with one two or three ingredient recipies and build your way up as per the advice of @vicTor .
In the long run you can save a lot through diy, just don’t go overboard in the beginning.
Ask as many questions as you need to get it right.
Tell us your profile and a lot of people here will give you names of tried and tested recipies to try, no drain cleaner!

It’s easy, it’s affordabl and it’s therapeutic to me in any case. Good luck and many happy clouds to you.
Thanks there is also 99 juices site

Just be carefull of that one, a lot of those recipies are quite old and therefore pre sub ohm, so they contain high percentages of concentrates. Rule of thumb by someone on site, not sur who, was that recipies before 1996 be treated with caution in this regard. Due to this you will waste concentrates and may still end up with a yech juice.

So far I buy from capital vapes but I looked at bossvape their prices is much better

Also look at Vape Hyper in Sunderland Ridge. Between the 2 they got most concentrates.

Edit: If you do go past Vape Hyper, get some CBE Double Mango and Ws-23.

CBE Double Mango at 5% and Ws-23 at 0.5%.
Winner right there.

Last edited:
Also look at Vape Hyper in Sunderland Ridge. Between the 2 they got most concentrates.

Edit: If you do go past Vape Hyper, get some CBE Double Mango and Ws-23.

CBE Double Mango at 5% and Ws-23 at 0.5%.
Winner right there.
I will make a turn by them if I'm in that area thanks

[QUOTE="vicTor, post: 754433, member: 11425"
I've been on their site but didn't ordered anything from anyone I stop at a vape shop where I work that day etc and buy stuff and it's getting expensive now

Thanks a lot I will let you know

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

You can buy from Vapehyper instore in Centurion if you dont have big orders for free delivery.
If you come this side to Centurion, let me know, I can give you a small pocket scale. Can only do 0.1g but better than a syringe
Hi will that scale be better than the syringe when I want to mix a 30.ml
Dont really know how these scales work

Hi will that scale be better than the syringe when I want to mix a 30.ml
Dont really know how these scales work

Mixing by weight is a lot easier than with syringes, and no dishes to be done when you are finished. Instead of the ml on the recipy you will just use the weight. Most calculators give both. Once you have mixed with a scale you will wonder why you battled for so long with the syringes.

Mixing by weight is a lot easier than with syringes, and no dishes to be done when you are finished. Instead of the ml on the recipy you will just use the weight. Most calculators give both. Once you have mixed with a scale you will wonder why you battled for so long with the syringes.
Scales are life changing when you diy

So a scale like this will work cause I looked at kitchen scales but they only measure the lowest at 1g
bdcfb2dbcddade7c46412939925cbee7.jpg

I am glad that you immediately ''clicked '' in with the Forum , we are a friendly, helpful bunch and will always try to help a member in need of advice
or some quick info relating to anything vape related . Welcome again !~:)

Nice thanks alot for the help

I am glad that you immediately ''clicked '' in with the Forum , we are a friendly, helpful bunch and will always try to help a member in need of advice
or some quick info relating to anything vape related . Welcome again !~:)
Thank you

Nice thanks alot for the help

It’s perfect for now but once you start to make bigger batches it’s a pain cause it’s only 200g.

I’m happy with its slightly bigger brother that does 500g.

It’s perfect for now but once you start to make bigger batches it’s a pain cause it’s only 200g.

I’m happy with its slightly bigger brother that does 500g.
I think the max I will mix will be 60 ml each time I only got a limit of concentrates first want to try them once I have the scale and maybe new nic cause I didn't kept mine in a fridge

I think the max I will mix will be 60 ml each time I only got a limit of concentrates first want to try them once I have the scale and maybe new nic cause I didn't kept mine in a fridge

Any shop you buy nic, its also not in a fidge:-D

Back