Nicely piffed

Buan Stanley

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

As many of you know and have seen I'm doing my utmost to stop the old analogues with the help of my twisp.

After long chats and coaching from @DougP he offered to send me his brand new istick 40w TC at an awesome price and fantastic terms to suit my pocket.

I am eternally grateful and can hopefully do the same someday for someone in my shoes.

I sincerely one day hope @DougP you will know how truly grateful I am!!!!!!!

#faithinhumanityrestored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

As many of you know and have seen I'm doing my utmost to stop the old analogues with the help of my twisp.

After long chats and coaching from @DougP he offered to send me his brand new istick 40w TC at an awesome price and fantastic terms to suit my pocket.

I am eternally grateful and can hopefully do the same someday for someone in my shoes.

I sincerely one day hope @DougP you will know how truly grateful I am!!!!!!!

#faithinhumanityrestored

Once again a forum member comes up big.

Way to go @DougP !
Great gesture

Nicely done @DougP

This is quite awkward for me because stuff like this I prefer to do under the radar.
I really feel for Buan
I also tried the twist route and it was a daily struggle.
The answer I know is too get to a level of vaporing above that. Once there it becomes so much easier.
I also know that to get there one needs a capital outlay which sometimes is just out of ones reach.
This forum has shown me that there is a brother hood community of vaporers who care for and support each other. As part of the brother hood I will do what I can to help a fellow member.
I appreciate the post and responses but I know each one of us would do the same for a fellow member on here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

now i know im in the right place wow you guys rock !!!

You are without a doubt in the right place the human of beings I feel are on this forum good genuine people

This is quite awkward for me because stuff like this I prefer to do under the radar.
I really feel for Buan
I also tried the twist route and it was a daily struggle.
The answer I know is too get to a level of vaporing above that. Once there it becomes so much easier.
I also know that to get there one needs a capital outlay which sometimes is just out of ones reach.
This forum has shown me that there is a brother hood community of vaporers who care for and support each other. As part of the brother hood I will do what I can to help a fellow member.
I appreciate the post and responses but I know each one of us would do the same for a fellow member on here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
What a great gesture!

So it arrived today and I'm in love with it Doug again thank you from the bottom of my heart ....

Back