Nicholas Grove aka Lumber-jack Vapes

Rehaan

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Any know of or purchased anything from this guy?
Is he legit?
He mentions that you tell him what you want, he sends you an invoice (with spelling errors), you pay him and then you will receive the item within 14 days.
He is also able to source Smok Alien 220W kits for R800 (bearing in mind that fasttech who is the cheapest charges R892.73).
His contact details are as follows 082 316 5407
No website available.... whatsapp or call only.

Please we need to identify if he is legit, wouldn't want anyone on the forum to get ripped off.

Thanks!

Last night I recieved an unsolicited PM from another member asking me IF I have had any dealings with this dude. Same answer applies here, have never heard of him but it does seem he is targeting anyone looking for Aliens. Must be lurking on here?

Be careful, be very careful. It is almost the silly season.

Last night I recieved an unsolicited PM from another member asking me IF I have had any dealings with this dude. Same answer applies here, have never heard of him but it does seem he is targeting anyone looking for Aliens. Must be lurking on here?

Be careful, be very careful. It is almost the silly season.

Maybe he knows the co-ordinates for Area 51...on a serious note...does sound very good to be true. If our trust, beloved, winning vendors cant get stock then dont see how an individual could get so quickly. Without facts I will jump to conclusions

I'm not saying that this is what is happening in this case but when I hear of prices this low I immediately think this sounds like a drop shipping arrangement. With Drop shipping what happens is the seller will take your money and purchase the goods on your behalf, he will provide your shipping address to whoever he buys it from and the goods will be delivered directly to you from wherever it is ordered. This all sounds really cheap but what you find out later is that there are a handful of hidden costs like the courier fee, handling, VAT, customs duties etc.

And then once (if) you get your dream mod for next to nothing, who handles the warranty? At these prices this is clearly not worked in by the seller.

If it sounds too good to be true..... :naughty2:

One thing that I have to say to all of you is,
You guys are so freaking awesome and helpful I can get enough of this site and that help a lot really guys..

Much appreciated thanks so much for all the help and answers you gave me...

And the @Nicholas Grove I'm sorry for all the fuzz but I'm not with you on this one sorry. I will wait for venders to get in stock and then by by them.

Thanks

Wandering where you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back