Nicoticket May or May Not Release Recipes

rogue zombie

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I wouldn't get too excited about the recipes getting released...

"With regard to the recipes, the deal was IF I cleared out ALL my inventory THEN I would post some of my recipes. We fell waaaay short - I put 15000 bottles in a dumpster. I can officially say I have thrown away more liquid than several people could vape in a lifetime. /sigh I'll probably post some recipes anyway - still haven't decided.

All in all, very proud of our run. We lasted a few days longer than Provari (RIP). 3.5+ years! By any measure, Nicoticket was a huge success and YOU played a huge part in that."

-end-

I personally bought a shit load of Nickoticket, and wouldve loved a "freekin bone" been tossed my way. Just one recipe wouldve been a nice 'thank you'.

I wouldn't get too excited about the recipes getting released...

"With regard to the recipes, the deal was IF I cleared out ALL my inventory THEN I would post some of my recipes. We fell waaaay short - I put 15000 bottles in a dumpster. I can officially say I have thrown away more liquid than several people could vape in a lifetime. /sigh I'll probably post some recipes anyway - still haven't decided.

All in all, very proud of our run. We lasted a few days longer than Provari (RIP). 3.5+ years! By any measure, Nicoticket was a huge success and YOU played a huge part in that."

-end-

I personally bought a shit load of Nickoticket, and wouldve loved a "freekin bone" been tossed my way. Just one recipe wouldve been a nice 'thank you'.

Very typical of Clark. I canned NicoTicket a long time ago after I learned his true colors during a long phone call between us. Feel the same about ProVape because I had the inside track with the powers to be there (spent at least 12-15 hours on the phone with one of them). I don't/won't miss either of them. But I'll say no more about either company.

On one site there was a thread where they were counting down the last available stock of Wakonda and the rest were going to China. Now he says he dumped a load of juice in the dumpster, odd

Why would he toss 15000 bottles when he could donate it to the armed forces or some other charity?

That would've been a very cool thing to do.

Oh well, keep the damn recipes.

I salute the US companies that closed shop and released their recipes. That's the stylish thing to have done.

Again, very typical of him.

I still have a sealed bottle of Wakonda in my freeze that dates from way, way, way back in my Wakonda Warrior days. It serves as a reminder of what he and many other premade liquid vendors really are.

Somewhere in my old DIY notes I had a clone recipe for it at one time... but I never mixed it myself (I don't DIY the recipes of other folks).

Sounds like some history there. @Spydro what in your opinion are eliquid vendors, as you alluded to them being "something" in your prior post.

I read some posts on Reddit by Clark and he says he didn't release the recipes because he does his own extractions and they won't be viable to replicate by most.

Back