Nicotickets new bottles soon to be available in SA !

Nice @Andre ! I am very envious!

Sadly with my M.I.A 2k order which left on 28th of August, I will not order from them directly again thanks to our amazing postal service.
Lol, I have one missing since 1 October 2014, but still took a chance.

My Snake Oil from the UK was shipped on 16 September 2014, only got it last week. There is a little bit of hope yet.

@ShaneW - I see 'The Cure' is now available from Nicoticket. :D and plans to bring this in?

If only... They not allowing us wholesalers to sell white labels. Could only get ACB as it's becoming a black label soon

If only... They not allowing us wholesalers to sell white labels. Could only get ACB as it's becoming a black label soon
Ah I see. Thought it was not a white label. Dammit that sucks!

@ShaneW Thanks for the juices, Custards Last Stand and Creme Brulee are fantastic, one in each tank, keep switching between the two, so good, cannot stop vaping away, will be placing another order very soon at this rate!

@ShaneW Thanks for the juices, Custards Last Stand and Creme Brulee are fantastic, one in each tank, keep switching between the two, so good, cannot stop vaping away, will be placing another order very soon at this rate!
If you like the Creme Brulee, you must try the ACB (Absolute Creme Brulee) - in a league of its own.

@ShaneW I sent Samantha an e-mail thanking you for the juices, but need another 4 that are out of stock, please let me know when these will possibly be in, like @Andre has stated, ACB being one of these juices.
Many thanks for the great service and packaging that the bottles came in, really great.
Regards

@ShaneW I sent Samantha an e-mail thanking you for the juices, but need another 4 that are out of stock, please let me know when these will possibly be in, like @Andre has stated, ACB being one of these juices.
Many thanks for the great service and packaging that the bottles came in, really great.
Regards

Only a pleasure, glad you enjoying it... expecting stock at the end of this month

Back