Nicotine Beta Testing - Valley Vapour

I mixed up testers in 3 recipes I know very well, namely Funfetti, Sugar cookie n cream and Simple Cannoli. They were mixed at 1.5MG, 3MG and 5MG.
To be perfectly honest, I didn't have high hopes for a cheaper nic and I was expecting a peppery hit at the 5% mark but I was wrong.
The White Label Nice is of a truly superior quality, it is smooth and unobtrusive.
At the 1.5 and 3mg mark, I could discern no real difference, the flavour of the recipes shone through with ease.
At 5% the flavour was still perfect but I did notice the telltale signs of nicotine, which is hardly surprising as I never vape that high.
As a blind test, I gave a friend that I mix for, some of the left overs of the 3mg and asked if he could taste them as II wasn't sure if I'd mix them correctly (small white lie to keep him honest) He said they tasted great and even smoother than usual.

In conclusion, I'd happily buy this product, and would urge others to do the same.

The votes have been counted and the results are in folks... Dim the lights and here we go!

My test was 2 fold - test the new nic and test the Funfetti substitution suggestions, as I am a pepper positive individual.

I made 2 identical batches of Funfetti = 2 with prime nic and 2 with the new White Label nic.
The one batch was as per the original Funfetti recipe at 3% and 5% nic and the other was with the sub of TFA VBIC with CAP VBIC with 1% additional TFA Vanilla Swirl, also at 3 and 5%.

I cracked these babies open and dove in - I tried my best to find a difference between the prime nic and White label nic batches and am please to report back that there were none... I, like the posters above, picked up zero reasons as to why this should not be included in your next nicotine basket - it performs and delivers on par with the competition and comes in at a better price. To coin a phrase, winner winner, chicken .....

The Funfetti sub experiment also yielded some notable results. In essence, the sub version simply does NOT compare to the original. Although CAP VBIC is an outstanding product, it does not deliver the desired/intended taste profile as intended by Wayne. It is as if there is something missing... It's like having a Cappuccino from Wimpy and a Cappuccino from Starbucks. The Wimpy cappuccino is OK and most people like it - until you taste the more complex and crafted version at Starbucks. The one just has that little something something which completes it and takes it from good to great... The sub version on its own is good and if you have never tasted the original recipe, will be happy with it. The original is the gold standard Starbucks version and that's that - no subbing will ever realize the same results.

In conclusion, the White label nic is a fantastic new player in the market and I will purchase it in place of prime any time.
A rave review of the budget-friendly PG nicotine. It's a good day.

Thanks Rudi. High five :)

So here are my results for the PG Nic

First off, thanks to @drew and @Dinxster for allowing us to help out and give our thoughts! I think I have covered a few bases here with my testing, which I will keep short and sweet and to the point:

Mixed up a 3mg batch of my ADV, that I know very well, and is meant to be super super smooth (it's all fruit based).
As a SNV, it was smooth as anything straight out the box. Very happy with this, as with my last batch of Prime-Nic it was harsh, and I would feel a little woozy after a minute or two of chain vaping it. Not the case with this, which makes me think the 36mg label is really what it is in the bottle.

Then, I went and mixed up 3 x new flavours, consisting of bakery, dessert (think sugar cookie and fruit), and then my rendition of strawberry twizzlers. All at 2mg for these guys - for a weeks worth of use in RDA's and RTA's.

As for the results:

• The bakery - super smooth.
• The dessert - super smooth. I always think I get these recipes wrong, but I'm beginning to suspect bad nic of a different brand.
• The twizzlers - Wow! I can vape this stuff! Last batch, I threw out 30ml. Again, turns out to be the nic I was using previously.

In conclusion. I would choose this brand over another. I have stopped trusting the nic I have been purchasing for fear of it wasting concentrates. Almost moved to 0mg to get around this.

My final test, was increasing the strength of a 6mg bottle of 'premium', steeped, international juice that my dad reckons is not strong enough. Bumped it to 12 with this nic and the flavour has stayed the same, smooth, silky one that was right out of the bottle at 6mg.

This nic has virtually no smell, it's not a strange shade of yellow (as another brand sometimes is). It seems fresh, clean, purer.

Basically, I'd buy it!
It's such a massive pleasure @jl10101 - we love beta testing runs! It's just a complete added bonus that it's going this well and both the PG and VG budget-friendly nic have turned out to be a hit.

Over the moon we're able to offer you something in future that you prefer to what you have been using. What a win.

Testing Results of the White Label PG Nic

Ok - so lets quickly run through my findings.

Smell: Some people might think this is a useless test, however I have smelt funky nic - and tasted it, so I know what it smells like. This nic was almost completely odorless.

Method: So for this test I have decided to mix up a 70/30 base, and mix in 3, 6 & 9mg in 3 individual dropper bottles. I mixed these up and let them stand for 6 days. I also mixed up the "Simply Cannoli" from
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/5315#simply_cannoli_by_tranceinate

I know this profile SOOOOOO well, so if there is anything funny going on with this Nicotine - I WILL taste it.

Setup:
Asmodus Minikin V2, Icon RDA, Demon Killer Ribbon Clapton, 0.3ohm, 70watt

3MG:
Smooth, no pepper vibe - I was getting the hit I would expect of a 3mg hit. (3mg is my comfort zone personally - I never go higher than this in my own DIY)
6MG:
Smooth at first but then I could feel the hit was way out of my comfort zone. There was no peppery taste, but I did start experiencing signs that any higher nic juice would. Slight tingle in the back of my throat, also on the tip of my tongue.
9MG:
This was way out of my comfort zone - the hit was heavy, but this is not due to the nicotine - just the strength. I could only bare two hits from my setup. Nothing out of the ordinary, just straight up nicotine into my mouth hole!! Yoh!!

Simply Cannoli Mix (3mg):
Smooth AF - didnt expect this from a cheaper nic. There were no problems with the nic in this recipe - they blended perfectly.

Conclusion:
As a cheaper product I initially thought this might niczaster, but through testing i'm convinced that this product is ready for the shelves. I would buy it as a more cost effective alternative to prime nic, i'm quite fussy when it comes to nicotine. Perhaps call it a bit more sensitive to a harsh hit. The quality of this product is almost exactly the same experience as prime nic.

Thanks for making me part in this testing @drew @Dinxster

Last edited:
Thank you to @Dinxster and @drew for letting me review the PG Nicotine and pushing towards cheaper and better products for the DIY community.

Now for the review:

This PG Nicotine does not present a peppery type taste, I mixed 3 30mls at 1.5MG of a recipe I know well and how it should be.

A. 1x 30ml bottle was left on my NFF01 for 2 hours at 40°C and 800rpm
B. 1x 30ml bottle was left in my cupboard (1 week today)
C. 1x 30ml bottle was mixed with Primenic and put on my NFF01 for the same amount as A.

The first thing I noticed was that A and C tasted exactly the same, I did not have any harsh taste/pepper notes after the 2 hour heat treated steep.
With both A + C the Nicotine base did not interfere with the mix itself, I trust that both of these are tasteless Nic which is great and will not interfear with your mixture.

In my opinion, both Primenic and Whitelabel are considered premium nicotine, I will be purchasing Whitelabel Nic in place of Primenic as it is a quality product at a great price.

I will be concluding later today with the testing of bottle B.

The results are in! The testing parameters were as follows:

Nicotine tested at 1.5mg, 3mg, and 5mg. I tested side by side with prime nic as a control.
Recipes tested: My Rose Milk Clone, Lemon Cream, Dazcoles: Fantastic and Hawaiian POG.
Devices tested: RX200S + GeekVape Avocado 24, Sigelei Evaya + Hadaly and Noisy Cricket V2 + Goon LP

I normally vape 1.5mg as my ADV amount, occasionally I vape 3mg and 5mg depending on the device.

My first thoughts on the smell of the nicotine is that it may have been oxidized or stronger than 36mg/ml. After some research I found that this is normal depending on where the nicotine was sourced from. The nicotine is crystal clear and by no means oxidized, so don't be taken a back by the smell.

1.5mg
Testing side by side with Prime Nic, I noticed no massive difference, the nicotine has no taste and has no changes on the recipes. The nicotine was smooth and had very low throat hit.

3mg
This was considerably smoother than Prime Nic at the same level. I enjoyed the experienced and was surprised at how smooth it was next to prime nic. It also had no change on the recipes and didn't carry the earthy notes that I have gotten from previous nicotine.

5mg
At the levels i can only test at MTL in the hadaly, I've never been able to vape at 5mg without breaking into sweats and feeling sick. At 5mg there was no major difference between Prime Nic, MTL always tastes stronger and has a bigger throat hit. What I am happy to note is even at these levels, the nicotine brought none of its own flavor to the mixes

Overall Impressions
I am really impressed with this nicotine and I am happy to see more options opening up for nicotine in South Africa. I am glad this nicotinbe is smooth and flavorless and I would buy this in a heartbeat. Thank you for gicing me the opportunity to test this and I would recommend this to DIYers going forward.

I really didn't want to be 'that guy' but...

I got the VG nic. The nic was crystal clear and had no odours or anything else 'off' about it. In order to test, I mixed up a simple 60/40 base with 1.5mg, 3mg and 5mg VG nic. I also mixed up 30ml of 3mg 60/40 Funfetti and set it aside to steep.

I only tested the base mix a few days after mixing, not because I wanted the nic to 'steep' but because I just didn't get around to testing before then. The first few puffs at 1.5mg were OK, no off taste or throat harshness. Then suddenly I got distinct pepper. I didn't notice it during the inhale, it manifests during and after the exhale. It didn't affect my throat at all, just the roof of my mouth and my tongue, which felt like it had a light coating of black pepper on it.

Thinking it might be a burnt wick or some problem with my coil, I dripped into another RDA and got the same pepper note. I then dripped the Funfetti (which had been steeping for a week by that time) and again got a distinct pepper note.

I then thought it might be a problem with the VG or PG I used. Fortunately I had two unopened bottles of a different brand of VG and PG on hand. So I immediately mixed up another base mix tester and a simple Strawberry Cream (2mg) using the new VG and PG. As a shake and vape, both the base mix and the Strawberry Cream produced pepper notes in both the drippers which I used for testing. I left the base mix and Strawberry Cream overnight, tested again the next day, and got pepper again, in both test drippers.

So a summary of my tests:
1.5mg in base using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both test atties
3mg in base using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both test atties
5mg in base using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both atties
1.5mg in base using brand B VG and PG: pepper in both atties
Funfetti 3mg using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both atties (steeped for a week)
Strawberry Cream 2mg using brand B VG and PG: pepper in both atties (SnV and overnight steep)

I could run more tests but, seeing as the nic is the only common ingredient in all six mixes tested, I have to conclude that it is the source of the pepper taste. In between doing the nic tests on the various mixes, I also dripped my regular juices. The pepper taste would persist for 3-4 pulls after I'd switched to a regular juice, as I vaped the residue out of the wicks. The regular juice would then vape fine with no off taste or pepper. Within 2-3 puffs of switching back to a test juice, the pepper taste would return. This happened with both test atties. So it's not a problem with wire, wick or anything else in the test drippers.

For the original base mixes and Funfetti, I shook the nic, which I had decanted from the original glass bottle into a virgin (but washed in hot water) 100ml HDPE dropper bottle. I do this with every bottle of nic I get and have never had problems from the HDPE. I shook for probably 20 minutes, such that there were hundreds of tiny bubbles in the nic, much as you'd get with a final juice after mixing and shaking. For the second batch of base and the Strawberry Cream, I elected to tumble the nic instead. This involved turning the bottle over and over rapidly in my hands for about 20 minutes, causing the air bubble to move back and forth from the neck to the base of the bottle and gently moving the nic around inside the bottle. This technique may take longer to eliminate hot-spots but also results in fewer bubbles in the liquid. Although I have no empirical evidence that the nic was well-mixed, I would find it very hard to believe that a hot-spot could have survived both the shaking and tumbling processes.

The pepper taste didn't make the juice unvapeable. I must have vaped close to 20ml of the various mixes without discomfort or feeling I couldn't take any more. But let's just say I'd rather that the pepper taste wasn't there. It's odd because I'm not a pepper-taster ordinarily. I can vape gallons of TFA VBIC and White Chocolate without so much as a hint of pepper, and I've never had pepper from nic before.

I don't think there is anything fundamentally wrong with the VG nic. The clarity and odour are both fine. Nobody else seems to be having any problems with this nic either. So I can only conclude that it's just an individual palate thing, and that there is something in the nic to which I am unduly sensitive.

I really didn't want to be 'that guy' but...

I got the VG nic. The nic was crystal clear and had no odours or anything else 'off' about it. In order to test, I mixed up a simple 60/40 base with 1.5mg, 3mg and 5mg VG nic. I also mixed up 30ml of 3mg 60/40 Funfetti and set it aside to steep.

I only tested the base mix a few days after mixing, not because I wanted the nic to 'steep' but because I just didn't get around to testing before then. The first few puffs at 1.5mg were OK, no off taste or throat harshness. Then suddenly I got distinct pepper. I didn't notice it during the inhale, it manifests during and after the exhale. It didn't affect my throat at all, just the roof of my mouth and my tongue, which felt like it had a light coating of black pepper on it.

Thinking it might be a burnt wick or some problem with my coil, I dripped into another RDA and got the same pepper note. I then dripped the Funfetti (which had been steeping for a week by that time) and again got a distinct pepper note.

I then thought it might be a problem with the VG or PG I used. Fortunately I had two unopened bottles of a different brand of VG and PG on hand. So I immediately mixed up another base mix tester and a simple Strawberry Cream (2mg) using the new VG and PG. As a shake and vape, both the base mix and the Strawberry Cream produced pepper notes in both the drippers which I used for testing. I left the base mix and Strawberry Cream overnight, tested again the next day, and got pepper again, in both test drippers.

So a summary of my tests:
1.5mg in base using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both test atties
3mg in base using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both test atties
5mg in base using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both atties
1.5mg in base using brand B VG and PG: pepper in both atties
Funfetti 3mg using brand A VG and PG: pepper in both atties (steeped for a week)
Strawberry Cream 2mg using brand B VG and PG: pepper in both atties (SnV and overnight steep)

I could run more tests but, seeing as the nic is the only common ingredient in all six mixes tested, I have to conclude that it is the source of the pepper taste. In between doing the nic tests on the various mixes, I also dripped my regular juices. The pepper taste would persist for 3-4 pulls after I'd switched to a regular juice, as I vaped the residue out of the wicks. The regular juice would then vape fine with no off taste or pepper. Within 2-3 puffs of switching back to a test juice, the pepper taste would return. This happened with both test atties. So it's not a problem with wire, wick or anything else in the test drippers.

For the original base mixes and Funfetti, I shook the nic, which I had decanted from the original glass bottle into a virgin (but washed in hot water) 100ml HDPE dropper bottle. I do this with every bottle of nic I get and have never had problems from the HDPE. I shook for probably 20 minutes, such that there were hundreds of tiny bubbles in the nic, much as you'd get with a final juice after mixing and shaking. For the second batch of base and the Strawberry Cream, I elected to tumble the nic instead. This involved turning the bottle over and over rapidly in my hands for about 20 minutes, causing the air bubble to move back and forth from the neck to the base of the bottle and gently moving the nic around inside the bottle. This technique may take longer to eliminate hot-spots but also results in fewer bubbles in the liquid. Although I have no empirical evidence that the nic was well-mixed, I would find it very hard to believe that a hot-spot could have survived both the shaking and tumbling processes.

The pepper taste didn't make the juice unvapeable. I must have vaped close to 20ml of the various mixes without discomfort or feeling I couldn't take any more. But let's just say I'd rather that the pepper taste wasn't there. It's odd because I'm not a pepper-taster ordinarily. I can vape gallons of TFA VBIC and White Chocolate without so much as a hint of pepper, and I've never had pepper from nic before.

I don't think there is anything fundamentally wrong with the VG nic. The clarity and odour are both fine. Nobody else seems to be having any problems with this nic either. So I can only conclude that it's just an individual palate thing, and that there is something in the nic to which I am unduly sensitive.
This is great feedback! Thank you so much for being so thorough. The beauty of beta-testing; you can't escape possible flaws. Looking forward to hearing if the rest of the VG testers pick up the same peppery note.

This is the 3rd nicotine that I have tried the first being really bad and now prime nic which I have been using for a while. I didn't think another nic would come close to the smoothness of Prime nic.

I mixed up a few base(70VG/30PG) only vape at 2mg and 5mg to test the nicotine and it came out smooth. I tried another batch with my juice box recipe which is a fruity vape and that came out good. I would've liked more time to try it on my tobacco flavour which is now my ADV.

All in all this is a good nicotine.

Last edited:
Okay let me first say that I am quite new to diying (especially with nic). I always used to "outsource" the mixing to a friend. I was always cautious to mix with nic especially because of all the stories and warnings. I've, to date, only mixed two batches using only prime nic.

So for my test, I mixed two of the exact same recipe (at 75/25 2MG nic), one with prime nic and one with the white label nic. The recipe I went for was a fruity dessert flavour so that I could try early in the steep cycle to get the fruits, and then try it occasionally as the creams come in.

I mixed on the 4th of July and, so far, they are tasting identical. No hot spots or peppery taste or anything. I will continue trying it occasionally as it continues to steep but, based on what I've see so far, I can see nothing against this nicotine option. Same quality for less moola? Yes please!

Big thumbs up from me!

So let me start by saying a big thanks for being part of this beta test. I always enjoy testing new things. @Dinxster many thanks

So to the review, I have mixed up quite a few juices with this nic, the last week and a half I've replaced my regular mixes with this nic to see, Queens cookie jar, Canary Coulis, Berry Menthol, Pipe Tobacco. I made it at 3 and 6, I wanted to try higher but didn't get a chance, regardless, at 3 and 6 the nic is smooth. 6mg gives me the expected hit, but it's not burnt or scratchy at all. Overall performs as one would expect a good quality nic to perform. No pepper taste nor burnt taste that I've gotten before.

Something worth noting is that it seems to be properly mixed. As in I have not experienced any hot spots even without shaking it every time (I forget lol).

There is no discernible smell from the nic, which is always good. I have a small gripe with my bottle as it leaked a bit when left on the side, good thing it was still in the plastic bag, my mistake for not leaving it upright though

Overall I have no complaints and would be perfectly happy to use this as my normal mixing nicotine.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thank you @Dinxster for making me part of this beta testing!

Im going to keep it nice and short!!

I made all my usual e-liquid mixes at 3,6 and 9mg Strength.
3mg and 6mg i vaped in the hadaly and 9mg in my kayfun 5.

The Nicotine had no bad effect on my Mixes, flavor stayed the same and it was really smooth. I got no off taste or smell from this nicotine and thats always a good thing.

Throat hit was not close to Primenic and imo i find this nicotine just a better quality

Im really impressed with this Nicotine and i give it 4.5 schmeckles out of 5

First things First, Thank you @Dinxster for the tester opportunity!! Was fun to experiment.

I tested with @Tashy and we tested the VG and compared to VG Prime nic. Our findings below
:copas::copas:

I mixed up the following:
- 1.5mg
- 2mg
- 3mg

Recipes:
- Fruits (mostly strawberry mix) mixed at each nic strength
- Dessert (Mostly Donuts Mix) mixed at each nic strength

Setups Used:
- Troll V2 RDA
- CSMNT RDA

My normal nic preference keeps changing, but If I had to choose it would be 2mg to 3mg max. more than that normally just starts my gag reflex at some point :GODZILLA::GODZILLA::D:D, for this reason I did not mix higher than 3mg.

1.5mg
I find it close to Prime nic BUT If you shake and Vape, then its a bit scratchy at first. one to two days steep fixes that.
2mg
I find it similar to Prime nic, but needs at least a day of steeping, same as 1.5mg if its shake n vape.
3mg
Smoother than Prime nic (not by much, but still smoother) I really enjoyed this one most, almost like its better in higher nic ( I would say this only applies up to 3mg)?

This was a strange one, The 1.5 and 2mg mixes at times felt more harsh to me than the 3mg mixes. as the mixes steeped and I tested, the same thing popped into my mind again.
To me the 3mg nic steeped out smoother than the two lower mg mixes? Further to that there was a big difference between my Fruit mixes and Dessert mixes, the nic in the dessert was Much smoother than in the fruit mixes and just got better as they steeped.

conclusion:
I would buy it, and Id reccomend it for a really good CHEAPER alternative. I dont think that Prime nic the smoothest nic around (and am still looking for it) but this is definitely a worthy product compared to Prime nic.

IN before cutoff

So I have dibsed on VG based Nic for this round of beta testing, I have quite a big group of friends who outsource their mixing to me... basically they give me their needs and I mix up for them. By far the biggest favourite between all of them is a little something I concocted which resembles Bakers Lemon Creams, very smooth and minimal throat hit is the name of the game for them.

I supplied to 8 of my friends 1 bottle of 50ml of this eliquid, mixed up with said nicotine in 3mg which is standard for most of them, as well as one guy who prefers 12mg.

NOT one complaint from any of them,

When I went back to them and told them all it is a new brand of NIC and if they noticed any differences, 7 out of 9, returned with no noticeable difference,

1 of 9 said it is smoother than the standard nic I use (Prime nic)

and nother 1 of 9 (MR 12mg) said he wants to up to 14mg, as this has less throat hit than the old brand.

Myself I tried them in 2mg and 3mg in blank bases, as well as a few of my staples and absolutely no difference to my senses.

All in all I am happy with the product, it is a suitable replacement, surely the PG based which I prefer to mix with will be just as good as the VG based.

Ok so my review is as follow,

I tested 3 x 50ml juices thats my adv. 1 were of my previous nic batch and 2 of testing nic from valley vapour.

Both the 50ml of valley vapours test nic succeeded my tests, no harshness, good throat hit very smooth. Even added some to other 0mg nic juices I had and instantly had a throat hit to notice the nic.

Also finished both 50mls because it gave me the good nic hit i wanted...

This is great quality nic. And inwould certainly buy it if the price is lower than normal international nic.

Thanks @Dinxster for giving me the opportunity to test again. Looking forward to many more beta testing sessions.

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-UL00 using Tapatalk

IN before cutoff

So I have dibsed on VG based Nic for this round of beta testing, I have quite a big group of friends who outsource their mixing to me... basically they give me their needs and I mix up for them. By far the biggest favourite between all of them is a little something I concocted which resembles Bakers Lemon Creams, very smooth and minimal throat hit is the name of the game for them.

I supplied to 8 of my friends 1 bottle of 50ml of this eliquid, mixed up with said nicotine in 3mg which is standard for most of them, as well as one guy who prefers 12mg.

NOT one complaint from any of them,

When I went back to them and told them all it is a new brand of NIC and if they noticed any differences, 7 out of 9, returned with no noticeable difference,

1 of 9 said it is smoother than the standard nic I use (Prime nic)

and nother 1 of 9 (MR 12mg) said he wants to up to 14mg, as this has less throat hit than the old brand.

Myself I tried them in 2mg and 3mg in blank bases, as well as a few of my staples and absolutely no difference to my senses.

All in all I am happy with the product, it is a suitable replacement, surely the PG based which I prefer to mix with will be just as good as the VG based.
Brilliant! Thank you so much for going the extra mile and extending the Beta Testing reach to 9 more people. Beyond awesome. High five x

Ok so my review is as follow,

I tested 3 x 50ml juices thats my adv. 1 were of my previous nic batch and 2 of testing nic from valley vapour.

Both the 50ml of valley vapours test nic succeeded my tests, no harshness, good throat hit very smooth. Even added some to other 0mg nic juices I had and instantly had a throat hit to notice the nic.

Also finished both 50mls because it gave me the good nic hit i wanted...

This is great quality nic. And inwould certainly buy it if the price is lower than normal international nic.

Thanks @Dinxster for giving me the opportunity to test again. Looking forward to many more beta testing sessions.

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-UL00 using Tapatalk
Such a massive pleasure @Create-A-Cloud ! Thank you so much for being part of our quality journey for both our Loco and White Label beta testing runs. Champ!

Last edited:
@drew and I would like to send a HUGE thank you out to our amazing Beta Testers. You guys absolutely rock :campeon:

The majority of the testing feedback labels Scrawny Gecko White Label Nicotine as a quality choice.

For that reason, we've officially added it to Valley Vapour, and are kicking things off with a crazy launch special.

Use the coupon code: "CRAY CRAY" and get your White Label Nicotine at a wonderfully discounted rate.

Coupon valid as of RIGHT NOW until MIDNIGHT this Sunday, 16 July 2017.

Get your White Label Nicotine HERE.

Last edited:
@drew and I would like to send a HUGE thank you out to our amazing Beta Testers. You guys absolutely rock :campeon:

The majority of the testing feedback labels Scrawny Gecko White Label Nicotine as a quality choice.

For that reason, we've officially added it to Valley Vapour, and are kicking things off with a CRAZY launch special.

Use the coupon code: “CRAYCRAY” and get your White Label Nicotine for only 95 bucks!

Coupon valid as of RIGHT NOW until MIDNIGHT this Sunday, 16 July.

Get your White Label Nicotine HERE.

That's a properly good price

Awesome launch price, @Dinxster, and many thanks to you and @drew for involving the community again in beta testing. It is always great and most welcome when vendors/suppliers/manufacturers seek community feedback.

@Dinxster and @drew ROCK, not only for endeavouring to source “different” Nicotine and driving costs down, but also for including the community and myself to participate. Thank You.

It was a real pleasure dealing with Valley Vapour, to say that they are from “Slaap Stad” would not do them any justice.
Valley Vapour and @Dinxster your service is FANTASTIC. Keep it up.

I’ll give you the summary up front, if you want to read on and find out more about the tests and result, Geek out and enjoy.

Summary:

Scrawny Gecko White Label is a fantastic Nicotine and performs exactly as you would expect. It is clean and does not affect the recipe or flavour profile of the E-Liquid.

For DIY, Scrawny Gecko has got a lot more muscle on it than you will ever need and packs a punch of satisfaction.

Controls:

3 different 0Mg Commercial flavours, cured for over a month

2 different 0Mg DIY flavours, cured over two months

Base mixes of 50VG/50PG (to ensure a good hit and test the Nic on its own)

Nicotine Brands: There were three brands used in the test to compare and have a bench mark to measure against. These brands are referred to as: Brand A, brand B and White Label. (Note: Prime Nic was not part of this test)

Test:

Mixed in 3Mg, 6Mg and 9Mg of each Nicotine into the above controls and then sent out 4 batches to part of our review panel.

Each panel member received 20ml of each mix and the corresponding control.

The following results are a compilation of each of the panel.

Results:

Scrawny Gecko White Label performed well and is comparable to Premium Nicotine brands A and B. (Note: Prime Nic was NOT part of this test)

First findings:

Immediately after mixing, ALL brands were a little harsh especially at higher MG (6 & 9) they all came through as pepper and have a strong chest hit, a bit too strong.

*Left for a few hours on the stirrer and then a day to settle.

1 day later:

After letting the mixes settle for a day, the harshness and “pepper” calmed down.

White Label and brand B seemed to come and go as if there were “hot spots”. The chest hit and “burn” was also not consistent.

Brand A was smooth, consistent and had a very strong Chest Hit with no burn and “a head rush” was reported at higher MG.

After 3 Days:

“Pepper” has disappeared, 3 out of 5 of the testing panel still reported a “scratchiness” in the back of the throat from both, Brand B and White Label. Brand A was Smooth and consistently satisfying with no “pepper” or “burn” and also delivered “a head rush” at higher MG.

So it seems like White Label and brand B perform exactly the same.

Note:

Nicotine brands A & B were used as a controls and as a comparison for familiarity.

From here let’s specifically get in to the results of White Label only.

1 Week later:

After a week White Gecko has settled perfectly.

In both the commercial and DIY juices the Nicotine is super smooth, no “Scratchiness”

No “pepper” or “burn”. The chest hit is 9 out of 10 and the nicotine rush is amazing.

Every single one of the panel reported that this Nicotine as very satisfying and can be felt all through their bodies. On high watts and repeated vaping, an increase in heart rate and light headedness was consistent with a real good Nicotine and is a great indicator that this Nicotine delivers.

In the pure base flavourless mixes the “scratchiness” or “tickle” in the back of the throat can still be detected, but it is very mild and not unpleasant.

Note: This is simply a gauge that the nicotine is present and it is doing what it meant to do. Often times a nicotine hit is described as “scratchiness” or “tickle” for lack of a better description. It is more the reaction of the respiratory system and the “catch in the chest that we all love so much.

The pure base mixes produced much more accurate results of the nicotine itself.

In the base mixes, Scrawny Gecko, White Label did not have a noticeable taste and did not change the flavour of any of the base mixes or any of flavoured Juices at all.

In the flavoured juices White Label tended to enhance the flavours.

In the Base mixes of 50/50.

At 3Mg the throat hit is solid and smooth.

At 6Mg the throat hit is instant the Nicotine is strong and very smooth

At 9Mg the throat hit is instant and a head rush follows with a noticeable increase in heart rate. Dangers of “Going Silver” is imminent at this stage.

Conclusion:

Scrawny Gecko White Label is not to be messed with. This Gecko will stand up to any fight in the Nicotine arena. Do not be swayed by the price of this Gecko as being a “cheap Nic”.

White Label is a fantastic Nicotine and performs exactly as you would expect it to.

It is a clean Nicotine and does not affect a recipe or flavour profile.

For DIY, Scrawny Gecko has got a lot more muscle on it than you will ever need and packs a punch of satisfaction.

Well done to Valley Vapour, keep up the good work.

@Dinxster and @drew ROCK, not only for endeavouring to source “different” Nicotine and driving costs down, but also for including the community and myself to participate. Thank You.

It was a real pleasure dealing with Valley Vapour, to say that they are from “Slaap Stad” would not do them any justice.
Valley Vapour and @Dinxster your service is FANTASTIC. Keep it up.

I’ll give you the summary up front, if you want to read on and find out more about the tests and result, Geek out and enjoy.

Summary:

Scrawny Gecko White Label is a fantastic Nicotine and performs exactly as you would expect. It is clean and does not affect the recipe or flavour profile of the E-Liquid.

Controls:

3 different 0Mg Commercial flavours, cured for over a month

2 different 0Mg DIY flavours, cured over two months

Base mixes of 50VG/50PG (to ensure a good hit and test the Nic on its own)

Nicotine Brands: There were three brands used in the test to compare and have a bench mark to measure against. These brands are referred to as: Brand A, brand B and White Label. (Note: Prime Nic was not part of this test)

Test:

Mixed in 3Mg, 6Mg and 9Mg of each Nicotine into the above controls and then sent out 4 batches to part of our review panel.

Each panel member received 20ml of each mix and the corresponding control.

The following results are a compilation of each of the panel.

Results:

Scrawny Gecko White Label performed well and is comparable to Premium Nicotine brands A and B. (Note: Prime Nic was NOT part of this test)

First findings:

Immediately after mixing, ALL brands were a little harsh especially at higher MG (6 & 9) they all came through as pepper and have a strong chest hit, a bit too strong.

*Left for a few hours on the stirrer and then a day to settle.

1 day later:

After letting the mixes settle for a day, the harshness and “pepper” calmed down.

White Label and brand B seemed to come and go as if there were “hot spots”. The chest hit and “burn” was also not consistent.

Brand A was smooth, consistent and had a very strong Chest Hit with no burn and “a head rush” was reported at higher MG.

After 3 Days:

“Pepper” has disappeared, 3 out of 5 of the testing panel still reported a “scratchiness” in the back of the throat from both, Brand B and White Label. Brand A was Smooth and consistently satisfying with no “pepper” or “burn” and also delivered “a head rush” at higher MG.

So it seems like White Label and brand B perform exactly the same.

Note:

Nicotine brands A & B were used as a controls and as a comparison for familiarity.

From here let’s specifically get in to the results of White Label only.

1 Week later:

After a week White Gecko has settled perfectly.

In both the commercial and DIY juices the Nicotine is super smooth, no “Scratchiness”

No “pepper” or “burn”. The chest hit is 9 out of 10 and the nicotine rush is amazing.

Every single one of the panel reported that this Nicotine as very satisfying and can be felt all through their bodies. On high watts and repeated vaping, an increase in heart rate and light headedness was consistent with a real good Nicotine and is a great indicator that this Nicotine delivers.

In the pure base flavourless mixes the “scratchiness” or “tickle” in the back of the throat can still be detected, but it is very mild and not unpleasant.

Note: This is simply a gauge that the nicotine is present and it is doing what it meant to do. Often times a nicotine hit is described as “scratchiness” or “tickle” for lack of a better description. It is more the reaction of the respiratory system and the “catch in the chest that we all love so much.

The pure base mixes produced much more accurate results of the nicotine itself.

In the base mixes, Scrawny Gecko, White Label did not have a noticeable taste and did not change the flavour of any of the base mixes or any of flavoured Juices at all.

In the flavoured juices White Label tended to enhance the flavours.

In the Base mixes of 50/50.

At 3Mg the throat hit is solid and smooth.

At 6Mg the throat hit is instant the Nicotine is strong and very smooth

At 9Mg the throat hit is instant and a head rush follows with a noticeable increase in heart rate. Dangers of “Going Silver” is imminent at this stage.

Conclusion:

Scrawny Gecko White Label is not to be messed with. This Gecko will stand up to any fight in the Nicotine arena. Do not be swayed by the price of this Gecko as being a “cheap Nic”.

White Label is a fantastic Nicotine and performs exactly as you would expect it to.

It is a clean Nicotine and does not affect a recipe or flavour profile.

Well done to Valley Vapour, keep up the good work.

Thanks so much for the kind words and the wonderfully thorough nic review! :thumbup:

Back