Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18mg

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 24mg

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 36mg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think if I took anything above 9mg I would just pass out. Not used to smoking much nicotine. At the moment my liquids only have 0.9mg. That's 10 times weaker!!!!
Wait a minute - you do Twisp juices? And they use a different notation. Their 0.9 is equal to 18 mg.

Oh really. Damn I feel so stupid now, yeah I am reading the bottle, it says each drop contains 0.9mg nicotine. Didnt know about the notation, sorry everyone.

Don't worry, ask @Matthee, I thought the same as you. Also said I'm only vaping 0.9 when I first chatting on the forum ;)

Oh really. Damn I feel so stupid now, yeah I am reading the bottle, it says each drop contains 0.9mg nicotine. Didnt know about the notation, sorry everyone.
No problem, so we learn - I also did not know that until someone on this forum mentioned it.

Yip, Twisp is 0.9mg per drop... 20 drops in a ml... that gives 18mg/ml ;)

Can't remember if I voted here, think I did. But in any case I like the 12mg stuff in my machines. 18mg is a throat killer on the Reo for me :D

Just FYI, I was a Winston Red 2packer:p??

So the votes are in. Thank you for everyone's participation.

Starting early July we will offer 18mg, 12mg and 6mg options in our delicious flavours.

Watch out for a competition we will be running to celebrate :)

Hi all,

We are furiously working on making the new strengths available. Current estimates are that they should be live on the website by Sunday evening. We will start shipping the new liquids on Monday 7 July.

Thank you for your continued interest. Don't forget that we will be launching new flavours in and around the same timeframe.

Back