Nicotine Supplier

Like the rounds of discussion we had on the toll gates I guess... ;)

But I digress .. sorry I should have posted this FDA thing elsewhere. Not really relevant to nicotine suppliers in SA although ... this may now become an even more important topic if the current suppliers are located in the States.

Recent evidence shows that the probable lethal limit of nicotine is much higher than originally thought, in the region of 500mg - 1000mg or LD 50 of 6.5 - 13 mg/kg estimated.
Like a lot of numbers in 'modern' science the original figure was guesstimated more than a century ago and never verified thereafter.
See:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00204-013-1127-0??

Whilst 1000mg of nicotine may sound like a high number it amounts to very, very little. If you are lucky enough to source pure nicotine, have it delivered to and cut by a lab like @Derick does, please!

At 1.8mg per ml, a 30ml bottle will contain 54mg or one 1/10th of the bottom lethal level.

A BIG THANKS to the liquid suppliers who put child proof caps on their products. Always better to be safe than sorry.
One question though, my bottles are marked 18mg, does that mean 18mg per 10ml then? Should this not rather be marked 1.8mg/ml or as a percentage so that the nicotine content is clear to everybody?
It is actually 18mg/1ml, so 180mg in ur bottle.

Back