Nine Rand for 40ml Flavor concentrates, should I dare?

In my very early vaping days (think ego ce4) I tried doing a coffee extract with Dekang tobacco as a base and Ricoffee.... don't do it guys, it's not as delicious as it sounds :p

Afaik they are all food & beverage flavourings with the exception of the tobacco concentrates which have been specially formulated for vaping.

Oh snap. Never knew that. So we can maybe try some tobacco cupcakes tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It put a bit of a spanner in the works. When early vaping pioneers started mixing juices, they were on the lookout for suitable flavours to add. There were no vaping flavours so they turned to the obvious next source: food flavourings. The favourites we use today (Strawberry Ripe, Vanilla Swirl, etc) had already been formulated, sold, tested and declared Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA because they had been tested for their use in the food & beverage industries. But that testing involves ingestion not inhalation. Diacetyl, as one example, is far less hazardous when ingested than when inhaled. So the GRAS classification can be misleading. I'm sure that vaping-specific testing will be implemented as soon as is practicable.

Chatting with the missus... they might be alcohol based. Also probably a high sugar content... coil cloggers.
But if it works...

No matter what the label says. They contain sugar. Sugar in an atty is dangerous. I wouldn't even consider it. Those are for food and oral ingestion. Not for inhaling and def not for heating up and inhaling. Do so at your own risk, but I wouldn't if I were you. Too risky.

In my very early vaping days (think ego ce4) I tried doing a coffee extract with Dekang tobacco as a base and Ricoffee.... don't do it guys, it's not as delicious as it sounds :p

Your mistake was using Ricoffee, should have gone Nescafe 8--)

Ricoffee? Nescafe'? Hethens! Blasphemy!

Sit down the inquisition will be here soon to purge you of these unclean thoughts.

Ricoffee? Nescafe'? Hethens! Blasphemy!

Sit down the inquisition will be here soon to purge you of these unclean thoughts.
Like I said earlier, that was a long time ago, there is no way I consume any of that artificial chemical laden imitation "coffee" anymore. ;)

Like I said earlier, that was a long time ago, there is no way I consume any of that artificial chemical laden imitation "coffee" anymore. ;)

That is for Lord Inquistor Torquemada to decide. Don't worry he will just have you dunked in boiling water with a duck while poking you with red-hot steel; if you don't float you will be cleared of all charges - probably.

Back