Nitecore Mixer

@zadiac your Computer fan mixer, do you use a heating pad for heat and if so how do you temperature control it? I made one months ago with a portable usb fan thingy as per 1 video on YouTube and it was not strong enough to mix anything unless the beaker almost touches the magnet. Very keen on building the Comp Van setup?

I'ts a 120mm fan. The heating pad has a controller on the cable. I use strong neodymium magnets and the magnets are about 1mm from the top plate which is a cd case that I cut to fit. I'm working at the moment on a new one that will use a higher torque high speed dc motor with a speed controller.
I bought the heating pads on ebay and they're for heating reptile tanks. They don't get hot, just warm. Highest settings on the heating mat and the ejuice only gets to about 32degrees. That's fine with me.

I'ts a 120mm fan. The heating pad has a controller on the cable. I use strong neodymium magnets and the magnets are about 1mm from the top plate which is a cd case that I cut to fit. I'm working at the moment on a new one that will use a higher torque high speed dc motor with a speed controller.
I bought the heating pads on ebay and they're for heating reptile tanks. They don't get hot, just warm. Highest settings on the heating mat and the ejuice only gets to about 32degrees. That's fine with me.
Fantastic, thank you very much for the detailed response. Enjoy the leave.

On Vacation Leave :) your status thing. (Not sure if we call it the same on here)

Oh dear! I never changed that........hahahaha. Sorry. I was on leave in February.

Ah, thought as much. So you travel @zadiac? Well...leave home.

Nope, not much. I'm a stay-at-home kinda guy. Go to visit my brother in Welkom sometimes. Can't really travel too far. Have a back injury that makes long journeys difficult for me.

Back