Njord RDA by Morten Oen and AtomVapes

It looks gorgeous on the outside, need to watch the vid later to see what is happening inside!

Also very keen on trying this one, especially knowing it's based on Oen's airflow and coil placement experiments.

I've tried vertical coils before, mainly in the Aromamizer RTA with average results, but the Njord seems perfect for this. Great to see this type of innovation for an RDA, finally something significantly different from the rest.

I have been using his method of wicking for a while now, tight. The tighter the better. It works, he's no fool.
I hope his RDA performs as expected too.

That much I get, but the amount of airflow is what I am concerned about. It is such a personal preference thing.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

It has more to do with how the air flows in the atty to create a more flavourful vape than it has with the amount of airflow...if that makes sense.

My views exact

My view exactly "this guy"...bad way to start any review on anything. 2 reviews is just not enough to convince me all the research all the experiments all the...well everything was crap. But ja, as far as flavour composing RDAs goes this, hyped or not, has a price tag I am willing to pay and test for myself.

My views exact

My view exactly "this guy"...bad way to start any review on anything. 2 reviews is just not enough to convince me all the research all the experiments all the...well everything was crap. But ja, as far as flavour composing RDAs goes this, hyped or not, has a price tag I am willing to pay and test for myself.
Just because it looks like science and some call it science does not mean it truly is science...

Regards

Back