No more vaping in Cresta Mall

I never vaped in malls, may be in vape shops inside the mall but only if I see other customers vaping. Also I have never seen anyone vaping inside a mall(exception of vape shops).
It's kind of understood, if I was a non vaper I wouldn't like someone blowing clouds over my face.
I feel sad that such a thing has to be told and put up like a warning on the doors.

I do enjoy a good cloud..inside my own car by myself or in the garden when my kids aren't around etc.

I started vaping because I didnt want my kids exposed to cigarettes not because of being able to create weather patterns on ground level. I almost feel that these "kids" with zero regard for others have hijacked one of the better choices I have made in my life.

The problem is this... I would not want anyone to blow there breath in my face either or share recycled air,but just because you cant see air doesn't mean its not happening.
We need oxygen to survive but that is only an element/substance in the air surrounding us.
The problem is this there is stupidity involved here and its sad to say that this come from highly educated people or at least some.
It is not safe to stand in a parking lot.
It is not safe to walk in the streets.
So what has this got to do with vaping you ask and your answer is you cant see carbon monoxide which is a #1 killer and even if you can see some diesel vehicle's chucking a puff or two it is considered safe.
We should Stand Up together and ban cars and see how the legislation renders vaping as safe

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Let's be realistic here. We know vaping is not smoking. We know it is safer than smoking.
The mass majority of people do not know this though, and vapour looks like smoke, so therefore no vaping in public spaces.

Vaping in a mall is like saying it is safe to pee in the pool because it is less harmfull than taking a poo in the pool. Even though it may be true, people still do not want to see it...

My only irritation with it all is that vapers have to share a space with smokers. Second hand smoke is not good for you. We quit smoking, and started vaping for the health benefit. Now having to vape in a smoking area is really counterproductive isn't it?

In a perfect world, vapers would have a seperate area from the smokers (a nicer area i would hope, to help convert smokers to the nicer side).

Fact remains though that vaping in mall is a **** move, and should never have happened, and might be part and parcel of why the numpties in the big office is looking at legislating vaping. Had vapers remained less seen in public spaces, and kept vaping to selected areas, it might have gone unnoticed.

And yet my brother that is still putting a plaster over a scab when its about to fall off.
Stupidity plays a major role and so does the donkey syndrome or should i say monkey see monkey do.
Its xenophobic...the fear of the unknown not the racist thing its supposed to describe.
I am pretty sure some one sitting in at the legislation talks/decisions meetings and hearings vape but he has to follow the crowd and keep his mouth shut because its above his pay grade to say something.
I wont vape anywhere in public bit you do get people that does and what is wrong about it is respect...
don't blow your breath in someone's face thinking it smells like strawberries.
Don't fog up a room that's not yours.
Don't steal.
Don't do wrong things.
That's what you had to learn while growing up and expected in society.

But for some reason carbon monoxide from cars is Ok and that includes petrol and diesel. And some might say its within legal limits it is still not safe and it still kills and cars are allowed because it makes deliveries and travelling and commuting easier and in alot of cases it shows your social status. so why has nobody said go drive in a room???
And this is not an attempt at you im just making my point in saying go vape in a room while I go pollute the Osone.

So instead of complaining here we should have a National Strike

I've never seen anyone vaping in a mall (other than in the Smoker's Section of a restaurant) and I would be quite surprised if I did. Perhaps there's a difference between Cape Town and Randburg? Even the Twisp employees at Bayside Mall go outside the mall for a vape, though if you're a customer and you want to try a device, you are allowed to take a puff, apparently. But then Twisp doesn't release clouds.

However, now that Cresta has made a big song and dance over it, you can be sure other malls will follow suit. By the time it's all done and dusted, there won't be a need for governmental legislation - the laws will already be in place.

It is still safe to fart in malls.because we dont see it and because methanol is safe to breathe due to that fact.
If farts were visible and more people know what it comsists of they would be declared illegal and people would be banned from malls

It is still safe to fart in malls.because we dont see it and because methanol is safe to breathe due to that fact.
If farts were visible and more people know what it comsists of they would be declared illegal and people would be banned from malls

You joke, but we were standing choosing chocolate to celebrate alleged world chocolate day when this couple walked past and crop dusted us. Fetid fumes of functionally foul filth crept up our nostrils and chased us for 3 aisles. I had my vape in my pocket at the time but was too scared to take anything but shallow breaths to fight back with it. The rank aroma of raw unrelenting rotteness lingered for a good 20 minutes.

Give me cookies and cream or even dragon fruit any day over that vile villainous vestige of yesterday's beef burger.

You joke, but we were standing choosing chocolate to celebrate alleged world chocolate day when this couple walked past and crop dusted us. Fetid fumes of functionally foul filth crept up our nostrils and chased us for 3 aisles. I had my vape in my pocket at the time but was too scared to take anything but shallow breaths to fight back with it. The rank aroma of raw unrelenting rotteness lingered for a good 20 minutes.

Give me cookies and cream or even dragon fruit any day over that vile villainous vestige of yesterday's beef burger.

Brilliant alliteration @craigb! I salute you!

Or offer your services to BP
Or sell it to the Italians, Ferrari has a new division called FIAT: Fart Induced Automobile Technologies. Time to invest in baked bean stocks. Shares are about to go through the roof.

Apologies for this to all the VW owners sporting prancing horse stickers...

Regards

Vat groot happe dan is dit vinniger verby!

Vat groot happe dan is dit vinniger verby!
Just for translation sake... "take bigger breaths, it will be over quicker".

I tell it to my wife in the car. She prefer this warning to "I smell popcorn".

giphy.gif

Thats my point when it comes to the stupidity part.learned people decide whats the next in thing even if you look like crap in your skinny jeans that's the only thing they sell so wear it,shut up and get over it.and we follow like mules and buy that skinny jeans.
The fart thing wasnt a joke.a fart is poisonous and flamable but because you cant see it its OK to fart and walk away.
Same like a cars fumes.ibe been in an underground parking where you get fined for smoking but the carbon monoxide fumes is more harmful but its Ok because its an underground parking and we cant see the fumes...

If your farts contain methanol, you should really see a doctor.
You have not seen people light there farts yet...kyk tv bro.
They even cook on methanol released from fecal matter.

Back