Noisy cricket v2 buzzing sound

Redaa

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Just opened my cricket v2 and put my goon dripper on it. Built some coils. And pulsed it. While pulsing I heard a buzzing sound coming from the mod. Is this normal? Mod is in regulated mode. Any help please.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Just opened my cricket v2 and put my goon dripper on it. Built some coils. And pulsed it. While pulsing I heard a buzzing sound coming from the mod. Is this normal? Mod is in regulated mode. Any help please.

Thanks

Only time I ever heard that was when one of my coil legs was cut by a grub screw and it had a loose connection on the coil itself.
PS: Not on that particular mod, though.

Thanks I'll have to check my coils to make sure they making solid connection.

Ok cool. I have read on a few forums that it does that. But some does it others don't. How long have you had yours?

Of you look closely at the coils while dry firing you will see that the coil glow pulses along with the buzz sound.
That to me is the pulse modulation happening.

It annoyed the hell out of me so I've switched to parallel mode and build accordingly.

Mine does the same, I thought at first was a loose coil or something. Had it like this for months now and no issue. Also I only use my crickets in parallel, so haven't had any issue.

Lol thanks guys for all the feedback. At least I know it won't blow up in my face.

Back