Noob Got Vape Mail Wooopwoop!!!!

I'm away from this weekend for almost a month... gonna be doing the garden route to CT and back... but as soon as I'm back we are going to do the first real Durban Vape meet!

if rob doesn't fine your first for not adding your location into your profile :p

Happy for you @PuffingCrow keep it up! im patiently awaiting my 1st vape mail! Was a little worried when i read that you had a few hiccups, my kit is almost identical i think, is that a vision spinner battery or evod? All my 1st jusices are coming from VM heard nothing about good things about there juices!

Where about in KZN are you from?

I'm very happy to hear the VM juices are doing it for you @PuffingCrow, there is just something special about their mixes. I had a gap recently where I only had liquids from other vendors. There was nothing wrong with any of them and a couple that have become favourites, but I was ecstatic when I got some VM again. I will draw money with a balaclava and a shotgun if I have to before going without VM again :p

Happy for you @PuffingCrow keep it up! im patiently awaiting my 1st vape mail! Was a little worried when i read that you had a few hiccups, my kit is almost identical i think, is that a vision spinner battery or evod? All my 1st jusices are coming from VM heard nothing about good things about there juices!

Where about in KZN are you from?

@Shaun yeah its n vision spinner i got a ego also they very much the same both work well,

Yeah man sorry about giving you doubts its been hard, i think it has also been a physicall transition for me my mind and my body kinda got depressed there.

I think stock coils suck and cant wait to get my hand on some kantral wire to try coil builds.

Hey @PuffingCrow
I hear you on the battle to find juices you like.
Don't worry, that is normal. Some people like more juices than others.
I've probably tasted over 60 different juices and only really like about 4 or 5 of them. I dislike many.
VM should provide at least one or two gems for you.

As for recoiling the mPT2 - that's what I have been doing now for about 2 months or so. It has been really good for me. @BhavZ is indeed the mPT2 master and I have learnt so many tricks from him.
My suggestion is start with the Rip Trippers mpT2 microcoil video. It will show you how to do it. It is a bit fiddly but not difficult. This one gives a good idea -

But he uses cotton, not silica - many people prefer the flavour from cotton.

All the best and remember to keep your old coils to reuse and rebuild

Excellent Vid Thanks again @Silver for that share

I think you made the best choice with VM juice, is just has that i don't know something special to it like home made cookies or ouma se beskuit.

And if you dont like it dont stop trying to find juice.

Just hang in there, the guys here are so helpfull and they really care about helping smokers become vapers

One week later( I am no pro) but i feel so much better physicaly and the amount of vape info here is off the chart awsome exellent!!!!!

I am really starting to feel confinced

Please share your vape mail with us

@Rex_Bael
I'm very happy to hear the VM juices are doing it for you @PuffingCrow, there is just something special about their mixes. I had a gap recently where I only had liquids from other vendors. There was nothing wrong with any of them and a couple that have become favourites, but I was ecstatic when I got some VM again. I will draw money with a balaclava and a shotgun if I have to before going without VM again :p

LOL i know what you mean i am already planing my next stock pile

Hi Guys just a quick update of my spending spree, been completely of the stinkies since Saturdayphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG ??

Freaking awesome man, you have some nice kit there

Freaking awesome man, you have some nice kit there
@BhavZ thanks man but I have been having my fun with the Kayfun Today (Coils,ohms ......) some swear words
finally got it going on the hammer but it taste little bit burn, im still learning

@BhavZ thanks man but I have been having my fun with the Kayfun Today (Coils,ohms ......) some swear words
finally got it going on the hammer but it taste little bit burn, im still learning
If your tank is still full and you are getting burnt hits then it is more likely a wicking issues.

If you don't want to rebuild just yet (cause your tank is full etc) then after a few puffs give it a primer puff (puffing on the tank without firing the mod), this should get the juice to the wick so that you don't get a burnt taste.

Also what PG/VG ratio are you using in the kayfun? It may just be that the juice is a bit too thick (higher VG content), in which case the primer puff technique should still help, just will have to do it more often than with higher PG juices.

If your tank is still full and you are getting burnt hits then it is more likely a wicking issues.

If you don't want to rebuild just yet (cause your tank is full etc) then after a few puffs give it a primer puff (puffing on the tank without firing the mod), this should get the juice to the wick so that you don't get a burnt taste.

Also what PG/VG ratio are you using in the kayfun? It may just be that the juice is a bit too thick (higher VG content), in which case the primer puff technique should still help, just will have to do it more often than with higher PG juices.

@BhavZ

Vaping VM Litchi think its 50/50 cant get 28gauge Kanthal so using 26gauge 1.7ohm with cotton

might also be that my cotton is balls as it is my first go at build and mod

Thanks man will give it a try :rock:

@Alex had get Hammer after reading about yours I love it

Glad to hear you enjoy it @PuffingCrow, she sure is a beaut. :D

re: kayfun burn't taste, also make sure the cotton wick isn't packed to tight thru the coil

Here's the Navy Nest build for the Kayfun which works like a bomb too.

Sounds like an interesting wicking technique, does it only work with silica and ekowool or will it work with cotton as well?

Sent from deep down in the Aqua using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you enjoy it @PuffingCrow, she sure is a beaut. :D

re: kayfun burn't taste, also make sure the cotton wick isn't packed to tight thru the coil

Here's the Navy Nest build for the Kayfun which works like a bomb too.

this does look interesting, although i wonder if you can use 2mm silica...

i currently use the bow-ribbon method... EDIT: i used the kanthol wire and not the ribbon 32G, but i still want to try 28G
Start watching from 9:30

Back