Noobs & Avatars

How do u set an avatar

2 ways to do it. Both ways will take you to your profile page in order to change your Avatar.

Either click on your name in a post.
Capture+_2018-04-02-09-22-15.png

Then a pop up will open up click on profile page
Capture+_2018-04-02-09-22-29.png

Or the other way to open up your profile page- on the top of the Ecigssa forum there should be a icon with your avatar click on it. (The example on this one is my Avatar as im showing you through
my interface
Capture+_2018-04-02-09-24-00.png

Then a drop down bar will open up and click on profile page.
Capture+_2018-04-02-09-24-19.png

Once your profile page opens up then click on your enlarged avatar icon and it will ask you where you would like to source your avatar from and proceed from there.
Capture+_2018-04-02-09-22-48.png

Hope this helps and welcome to Ecigssa, your new 2nd home.

Entertain me pls, what is this "bump" i keep seeing

Bring Up My Post, taking your post to the top of the thread.

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Entertain me pls, what is this "bump" i keep seeing

It took me a while to understand this too. It is mainly used in the Classifieds section to remind users that an item is still available for sale. Every new post (including the BUMP post) will come up in your unread posts - thereby drawing attention to the advert

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Actually, it was me :p

However, it's more of an issue with products in production that have not been seen to properly. I have a marketing back ground. My spelling is not all that great, but there's nothing that annoys me more than careless errors on a product.

However, it's more of an issue with products in production that have not been seen to properly. I have a marketing back ground. My spelling is not all that great, but there's nothing that annoys me more than careless errors on a product.
Aaaah! Now I remember, sorry @Adephi and @Spyro.

Regards

Apologies @Spyro and @Hooked
I was thinkng of something else then, but i remember the yin yang spelling comment on that previous thread

Back