NoonClouds ***Official Store Opening***

Morne

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vapers!!
Thank you for all the support thus far!!! It's been an amazing few weeks for NoonClouds, thanks to all the awesome vaping community.

Now, for our next big step....
NoonClouds official Shop opening.
We would like to introduce the first 3 Girls/flavors in the Bella Donna premium e-liquid range.
Please join us for some snacks and drinks, while tasting some amazing juice at our new shop.

Shop Opening.jpg

Wow , that it marvellous @Morne
Congrats and wishing you all the best with it!!!

We have the the full range of...
Paulies
Orion
Creamy Clouds
Mr Hardwick

Fully stocked and ready for the opening.....
Don't forget about Bella Donna... the first 3 girls/flavors will also be available.

Just a reminder to not miss the opening this Saturday

We at NoonClouds would like to thank you all for the support at the shop opening today. It was an amazing day for us and awesome meeting you all. The opening was only successful because of you!!

We have done the lucky draws and herewith the winners:
  • Lucky Draw price 1 (Goodie bag with one Bella Donna Juice of your choice) is Azhar Ballim
  • Lucky Draw price 2 (Goodie bag with 2 Bella Donna Juices of your choice) is Bianka Nicoleen Landman
  • Lucky Draw price 3 (Goodie bag with 1 Bella Donna Juice and 1 x Bellus RTA) is August Kotzenberg

Well done to you all and thank you again for the support. Happy Vaping!!!

Congrats on the shop opening @Morne
Sad I could not make it
Hope it was fun -
Did you take any pics?

@Silver
Here are some pics.... It was great fun and we met so many new vapers. It was a brilliant day!!image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Congratulations on the new store.
May you have tons of clouds blowing from your store for many years to come.

241366b301af508eafc7e10203cef1cf.jpg

My prize!!!

I am so stoked, even if i have to now learn all about coils and how to do it, before i can use it!

Noonclouds rocks!

See u before i head off to dubai!!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

@Hardtail1969 Hope you enjoy the price. Please come visit me if you need any help with coil building. Will be happy to build for you and show you how to build coils. Enjoy your prize!!

Back