Norseman’s Review on the Damnation RDA from Fumytech and BD Vape

NorsemanReviews

New Vaper
LV

Awards
yBqDqxO.jpg

I received this Damnation RDA free of charge directly from 3avape for the purpose of this review. Regardless of this, it will not color my opinion on this review in any way, shape or form.

CPFVXT6.jpg

Packaging
This came in a highly decorated yellow and black box with the same skull you see on the RDA on the front of the box. On all sides you find the crossed rifles together with «Damnation RDA» and «Fumytech» written on them.

DBc1Swg.jpg

On the bottom you will find a description to what’s in the box together with a warning text, a sticker indicating what color the RDA has and also a scratch and sniff for authenticity.

UCBpaDO.jpg

The RDA
It is a 24 mm dual coil RDA with bottom airflow made by Fumytech and a division within the company named BD Vape. It has to be the most different looking RDA I got in 2018, considering the skulls and rifles it has attached to it. And it is all handmade as I understand it and I think it is really well made and make the cap look unique for real.

otkjaze.jpg

The looks on this RDA is definitely different and it would look nice on certain mechanical mods that has some cool engravings on it, but that is unfortunately not possible unless you wanna fill your tube mod with liquid.

WxkBHlt.jpg

It doesn’t come with a regular 510 pin, it only has a squonk pin and in this time and age that is something I just don’t understand at all. Just having the squonk pin means that it can’t be used on any of the cool tube mods people have, which must be considered a total bust. The squonk pin is supposedly a non leaking pin so it is supposed to serve as a regular pin and not leak. Apparently that’s not happening since it does leak.

d8QFOrE.jpg

I have actually tried to get an answer from the manufacturer in a few e-mails about the 510 pin, but they have chosen to ignore me and my questions for some reason, so I got no clue on what they were thinking when they decided to deliver it with this so called non leaking squonk pin.

Me7Jgbf.jpg

It got a 3-post system where the negative posts are the ones on the side and the positive is the one in the middle. It is real easy to build on and equally easy to wick, despite the fact that the bottom airflow takes up a lot of the room for the cotton.

AN1JWXZ.jpg

Since it is a squonk only RDA thanks to the leaking 510 pin, the depth of the juice well (5 mm) kinda shouldn’t matter at all, but I can say that it is real easy to over squonk on it since the juice well is on the tiny side. The way it is made I would have preferred a side airflow on it, since that would have made it less prone to leak.

W1CAIUn.jpg

This one, as well as most RDA’s that is on the market, uses 810 drip tips and I have tried it with some of the ones I have and they do sit nice and snug on it. The O-rings does also work as intended and they hold the barrel real good without any issues.

As I said in the beginning it does have a bottom airflow. This means that the airflow comes up directly underneath the coils in order to provide you with good flavor. Unfortunately this is also the weak part on the RDA since it makes it more prone to leak and more so since the juice well is cramped up due to the bottom airflow.

vcPmxqG.jpg

However, it doesn’t whistle or make any other disturbing noises which is a good thing. It is also easy to change the airflow in order to find a setting that will work for you.

So how does it vape you might wonder by now… Well… I have had a nice experience with it besides some leaking thanks to over squonking but besides that it hasn’t been bad at all. The flavor is decent and that is what counts for me. After I revealed that it does leak through the non leaking 510 pin it has been used as a squonk RDA only.

Assessment
It is a different looking RDA for sure and the looks won’t appeal to everyone, but if you are into skulls and such I’m sure you will love this one. It is nicely made and everything fits together as it should. It might even become a collectors item of sorts and be kept on display if not used on a mod.

The fact that it only comes with a non leaking squonk pin that does leak is a major con if you ask me, since that excludes me and everyone else from using this on a tube mech.

Can I recommend it to others?
If you are into cool looking RDA’s I can’t see why not. But be aware that it doesn’t come with a regular 510 pin since it supposedly is a non leaking 510 that actually does leak, so you won’t be able to use it on anything but squonk mods, unless you are a lucky one that get one with a pin that doesn’t leak at all.

Pros
Machining
Looks
Good flavor
O-rings
Easy to build and wick
Hybrid safe
Comes with 2 set of coils

Cons
Only delivered with a non leak squonk pin that does leak
Cramped juice well
Easy to over squonk thanks to the small juice well

Parameters
Width: 24 mm
Height: 32 mm with the drip tip
Silver with gold decorations, Gold with silver decorations

Package includes
1 x Damnation RDA
3 x Spare post screws
2 x Spare springs for the posts
1 x Multi tool
2 x Set of coils
Cotton
Spare O-rings

You will find it here
Damnation RDA for $64.90 at the time I wrote the review.

Thanks for reading this far and Vape on!
Norseman

My Instagram

To show you guys how much work they put into the Top Cap and all i post this video they made themselves.

Back