Not a Clone, Unicorn Milk

Yes they do. Only the butter cream I'm not sure of. The rest you can get locally.

Skyblue
Valley Vapour

Yes they do. Only the butter cream I'm not sure of. The rest you can get locally.

Skyblue
Valley Vapour

Yeah that's what I meant, you can get some from skyblue or some valley vapour, but not everything from one place, either out of stock or not stocked

I'm sure @drew will order for you if you ask.

No one is stocking the new Capella cream flavours yet (butter, VBIC, butter cream) but I believe they're incoming at some vendors. I've got some on the way too

Like most people I'm curious to try the recipe.

No one is stocking the new Capella cream flavours yet (butter, VBIC, butter cream) but I believe they're incoming at some vendors. I've got some on the way too

Like most people I'm curious to try the recipe.

Do you order directly from Capalla?

Would love to know if anyone has tried this recipe yet, and what the outcome was
Yep tried it, it's good, not mind blowing or anything but very decent recipe. I've never tried unicorn milk so can't comment on the similarity, From what I've read though it's not the real recipe.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments, at the moment I'm strictly using TFA flavours for my DIY venture, but I should probably start expanding my horizons

Would love to know if anyone has tried this recipe yet, and what the outcome was

Yes, I also tried this one and I agree that it will not rock your world but it is a nice vape. I will keep making a small bottle for the occasional change in flavour.

Give this one a try if you haven't already:

Mustard Milk - Simple Strawberries and Cream

Ingredient %
Strawberry (TPA) 6
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 8
Definitely will give this a try.

I have order the following pending delivery:
TFA Vanillin 10
TFA Strawberry Ripe
TFA Banana cream
TFA Greek Yoghurt

Gonna try make some banana and strawberry mixes, and maybe a strawberry yoghurt