Not a vape meet

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
As it happens on the 28th of July, it will be my 44th wedding anniversary.

Having met some great folks on this forum, I open an invitation to any one who wants to come and have a pint at Swagga's

Saturday 1:30

No pack drill, no strings attached , come and say howzit and have some great beer.

Having met some great folks on this forum, I open an invitation to any one who wants to come and have a pint at Swagga's

No pack drill, no strings attached , come and say howzit and have some great beer.
Congrats on 44 years! That’s a hellava innings together!

Congratulations, 44 years is a accomplishment indeed! Unfortunately I'm off the great beer and currently on the swill

Poor Jill. 44 years...

So sorry, we'll be on the contest field for the last time this year. Weez and I would have loved to be there. The best we can do is wish you the happiest anniversary yet!

Yeah I know you are on the last big one, we will see you sonn though.

I just thought with all the moaning about no vape meets, it would be an opportunity for a GTG

Yeah I know you are on the last big one, we will see you sonn though.

I just thought with all the moaning about no vape meets, it would be an opportunity for a GTG
Congratulations, and ... You could of course pop into Sir Vape in Edenvale on Saturday and meet up with the crowd there ;)

Congratulations on your 44th Anniversary on the 28th. Have a magic day. (And evening. LOL.)

@Stranger . Happy anniversary. I hope you and the Mrs had the best time today. All the best for the next year and the others to come after that. images - 2023-07-29T234432.592.jpeg

Back