Nutella E-Liquid

Avikaar Sonlall

Cloud Chaser
LV

Awards
Hello all. I am a big fan of dessert flavored E-Liquids. I am dying to try some nutella flavored E-Liquid. Does anyone know an online store which sells a good nutella liquid?

Thanks

Haven't seen any locally available, except for the Vape Cartel one that was discontinued

I agree @Avikaar Sonlall , Nutella would be a great thing to find.

I just wonder if it would be as pleasing to vape as it is to eat!

Hello all. I am a big fan of dessert flavored E-Liquids. I am dying to try some nutella flavored E-Liquid. Does anyone know an online store which sells a good nutella liquid?

Thanks

I don't know of any Nutella e liquid, but Nicoticket stock an oreo e liquid which is reported as being just as good as the real thing.

Just a heads up, it is not recommended for use in clearomisers. Only for dripping.

Mine will be here within the next week or so. So I can let you know how I find it.

Hope this helps.

I don't know of any Nutella e liquid, but Nicoticket stock an oreo e liquid which is reported as being just as good as the real thing.

Just a heads up, it is not recommended for use in clearomisers. Only for dripping.

Mine will be here within the next week or so. So I can let you know how I find it.

Hope this helps.

That would be great @Yiannaki . I myself was contemplating on buying Oreo from nickoticket but after reading about what it does to clearomizers, dont think my aerotank mini would enjoy it as much as me. Would love to hear about this liquid from you.

That would be great @Yiannaki . I myself was contemplating on buying Oreo from nickoticket but after reading about what it does to clearomizers, dont think my aerotank mini would enjoy it as much as me. Would love to hear about this liquid from you.
I'm hoping it's here before the week ends!

Time will tell I guess :p

Aerotank Mini is glass... It should not be a problem. If you're really worried about it, use the metal tank instead of the glass.

its not a tank cracker . its a coil gunker . a serious coil gunker . on the reo i was rewicking with rayon twice a day with that oreo joose. normally a rayon wick can last me ages

forgot to add , its all worth it because it tastes bloody amazing

Anyone know who stocks the nicoticket oreo flavor locally?

Thanks @Al3x I see on his website that @ShaneW doesn't stock the Oreo flavor yet, hopefully in the near future..

Back