Oaked by Craft launch

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Are you ready for the next release from Craft? A pure craft beer juice like you have ever tasted before!

Join me at Vapealicious on the 26th January for a launch you do not want to miss!

Charles De Gualle Crescent
0157 Centurion, Gauteng
9am - 3pm

Beer_Oaked (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Are you ready for the next release from Craft? A pure craft beer juice like you have ever tasted before!

Join me at Vapealicious on the 26th January for a launch you do not want to miss!

View attachment 156386
Congratulations @Sickboy77 ,:trophy: another great one to look forward to. Don’t think I will be able to get to the launch, but can’t wait to get my hands on one to try. :D Haven’t been able to drink anything so here is a vape juice that can be my going out one. Just shows you, when you vape the sky is the limit!

Congratulations @Sickboy77 ,:trophy: another great one to look forward to. Don’t think I will be able to get to the launch, but can’t wait to get my hands on one to try. :D Haven’t been able to drink anything so here is a vape juice that can be my going out one. Just shows you, when you vape the sky is the limit!
Thanks bud, Craft range has taken off like crazy. Now you can have a beer without drinking ;) Vaping has no limit!
I will post a list of stores stocking Craft next week, a bunch of new stores will be stocking it soon :)

This is great @Sickboy77
Wishing you well with it!

May I suggest including the address and times (if applicable) for the launch at Vapealicious.

Hi @Sickboy77

@Martin Narainsamy asked in another thread where this juice is currently being stocked

Could you perhaps advise here so folk who want to try it after @Chanelr 's positive review can know where to get it

Craft Oaked is available at Vapealicious that side for now, more stores will be getting stock soon

Back