#ObamaGate, a quick peek into a top trender.

blujeenz

Loafing since 2013
LV

Awards
I dont have Twitter, but I've heard that the #ObamaGate is one of the top trends there.

Basically Obama weaponized their alphabet agencies to spy on Trump with the aim of removing him from power, ie seditious treason.
the-epoch-times-spygate.jpg

You're not going to learn much from Trevor Noah, he seems to be a mouthpiece for the far left and they are fond of portraying the Obama era as being a scandal free administration.
That clip basically just raised strawman fallacies to smother #Obamagate.

Try a Google for Operation Fast and Furious as regarding "gun walking" in Mexico and not the Paul Walker driving variety.
Facts:
During the Fast and Furious investigation, nearly 2,000 firearms were illegally purchased for $1.5 million, according to a DOJ inspector General report. Hundreds of guns were later recovered in the United States and Mexico.
In 2010, two of the weapons linked to Fast and Furious turned up near the scene of the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in the Arizona desert.
Whistleblowing led to investigations by the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. During the House investigation, Attorney General Eric Holder was cited for contempt.
Fast and Furious was one of the operations under Project Gunrunner, part of the Department of Justice's broader National Southwest Border Counternarcotics Strategy.
Operation Fast and Furious was not the ATF's first "gun walking" investigation, which allowed illegally purchased firearms to "walk" out of gun shops. It was preceded by Operation Wide Receiver, which began in 2006.
https://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/27/world/americas/operation-fast-and-furious-fast-facts/index.html

You're not going to learn much from Trevor Noah, he seems to be a mouthpiece for the far left and they are fond of portraying the Obama era as being a scandal free administration.
That clip basically just raised strawman fallacies to smother #Obamagate.

Try a Google for Operation Fast and Furious as regarding "gun walking" in Mexico and not the Paul Walker driving variety.

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/27/world/americas/operation-fast-and-furious-fast-facts/index.html

He's a comedian. He will make jokes of any president wether they are far left, far right or upside down. Trump and his Fox brigade is just making his job very easy.

You should try watch him a bit. Very entertaining sometimes.

Lets dismantle this utterly absurd thread of yours

You posted a pic referencing The Epoch Times

"The Epoch Times is identified as spreading misinformation related to the COVID-19 pandemic in print and via social media including Facebook and YouTube.[38] It has promoted anti-China rhetoric and conspiracy theories around the coronavirus outbreak, for example through an 8-page special edition called "How the Chinese Communist Party Endangered the World", which was distributed unsolicited in April 2020 to mail customers in areas of USA, Canada, and Australia.[39][40] The minisformation tracker NewsGuard characterized The Epoch Times as a "super-spreader" of misinformation for European audiences.[41]

A story in The Epoch Times on February 17, 2020, shared a map from the internet that falsely alleged massive sulfur dioxide releases from crematoriums during the COVID-19 pandemic in China, speculating that 14,000 bodies may have been burned.[42][43] A fact check by AFP reported that the map was a NASA forecast taken out of context.[42]

The Epoch Times is a strong advocate for bio-engineered virus conspiracy theory. A widely viewed video released by the organization on April 7, 2020, was flagged by Facebook as “partly false" for “the unsupported hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 is a bioengineered virus released from a Wuhan research laboratory.” The video featured Judy Mikovits, an anti-vaccination activist.[44][45] The fact-checker Health Feedback said of the video that "several of its core scientific claims are false and its facts, even when accurate, are often presented in a misleading way."[46]"

Lovely, you're in great company quoting absolute nutjobs, since even the Office of Director of National Intelligence stated the following:

"The (US) Intelligence Community (IC) also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified"

Link: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...tically-modified-u-s-spy-agency-idUSKBN22C2PN

Official Statement Link: https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsr...ce-community-statement-on-origins-of-covid-19

ObamaGate, a Primer: https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/what-obamagate

Basically, lots of shit being thrown, not even the Republican controlled Senate gives two fucks about the allegations because of how utterly stupid they are

Lastly, you're supposedly South African. Yet the amount of time and energy you put into these qAnon-esque (if you don't know what qanon is, here is a link- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon) posts is baffling. Is uncle donny going to pleasure your bumhole for your vociferous defense of him via this South African E-Cigarette forum?

And here I'm researching sharter pranks on YouTube... you guys have way too much time.

I have cleaned up this thread.

Please be respectful to each other, we are not 12 and need to start slandering people because we have a difference of opinion.

It's always easy when you talk shit about anyone, nothing to do with any brigade. But I suppose it would be a rather difficult task to try and make people laugh with facts like; Lowest unemployment rate in over 50 years or strongest economy in history, etc etc. Trevor Noah has become a joke, nothing more.
He's a comedian. He will make jokes of any president wether they are far left, far right or upside down. Trump and his Fox brigade is just making his job very easy.

You should try watch him a bit. Very entertaining sometimes.

I have cleaned up this thread.

Please be respectful to each other, we are not 12 and need to start slandering people because we have a difference of opinion.
The dude is posting conspiracy theories and you're happy to let him use this platform to continue?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

It's always easy when you talk shit about anyone, nothing to do with any brigade. But I suppose it would be a rather difficult task to try and make people laugh with facts like; Lowest unemployment rate in over 50 years or strongest economy in history, etc etc. Trevor Noah has become a joke, nothing more.
Facts don't care about your feelings. That amazing economy and unemployment rate went down the shitter because obese orange man couldn't do the bare minimum to prepare for a pandemic

Also uncle Donny won't be sending you a green card or free dollars for your spirited defence of his incompetence.

The dude is posting conspiracy theories and you're happy to let him use this platform to continue?

Im happy to let someone express their opinion. I have an issue with you insulting everybody with an opinion.
Please try and be civil and play the "ball" not the "man".

Im happy to let someone express their opinion. I have an issue with you insulting everybody with an opinion.
Please try and be civil and play the "ball" not the "man".
Cool. I'll begin posting up anti ecig propaganda that's funded by big tobacco and I'm sure you won't have any issues,since all I'll be doing is "expressing my opinion" screenshotting your response as well should my posts be deleted

And for the record,civility is reserved when good faith arguments are put forward by both parties.

There can be no good faith with conspiracy theories

And for the record,civility is reserved when good faith arguments are put forward by both parties.

There can be no good faith with conspiracy theories

I trust you are happy with your expressed opinion and I also trust that the members here will refrain from name calling if they dont agree with your opinion. ;)

Screenshot_20200520_072019.jpg
Thats what the “ignore” function is for.

Regards
I've started using that ignore functionality quite often these days. As soon as I see a thread and half the conversation is missing, I know the tinfoil hat brigade was at it again. Added bonus, I didn't waste any of my time reading their nonsense :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back