OCD by Asylum

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
A warm freshly baked banana bread, need we say more...
Launch date and stores that will have stock available will be announced very soon

OCD POST.jpg

@Sickboy77 so any further info on launch date and stores? Looking forward to this..

Howzit @KarlDP, please see list below of stores that will have stock on launch day.

Ohm my e-cig (Kloof / Durban) Official launch
H2 vape (Durban north / Durban)
Cloud Factory (Ballito / Durban)
Ecig inn (Amanzimtoti / Durban)
Downtown vapoury (Overport / Durban)
Downtown vapoury (Umhlanga / Durban)
Vape Odyssey (Roodepoort)
Vapefli (Lydenburg)
Beetlejuice vape (Vanderbijlpark)

@Sickboy77 Wow. All i can say is this juice is over the top good. Spot freaking on banana bread. Warm, fresh, tasty yummy banana bread. And i just think the packaging is so original. Love it. Lots of detail on it and the labeling as well. No skimping. Truly feels like a top class premium juice that it is.With flavour for dayyyyysssss. Now who doesn't love freshly baked banana bread...

To the juice maker, well done. I need this stuff in litres.. this 30ml wont last thats for sure.
IMG_9022.jpg

@Sickboy77 Wow. All i can say is this juice is over the top good. Spot freaking on banana bread. Warm, fresh, tasty yummy banana bread. And i just think the packaging is so original. Love it. Lots of detail on it and the labeling as well. No skimping. Truly feels like a top class premium juice that it is.With flavour for dayyyyysssss. Now who doesn't love freshly baked banana bread...

To the juice maker, well done. I need this stuff in litres.. this 30ml wont last thats for sure.
View attachment 138465
Hi @KarlDP thank you for the kind words, glad you are enjoying my newest creation ;)

Back