Odis Flow Ti

Great new guys, I posted my issue on the Odis Designs Facebook page and a gentleman by the name of Arthur Yoon dm'd me for pics of the faulty part, asked for my shipping address and assured me that a replacement positive post will be sent to me asap with some extra screws. I've never really received bad service with any of my vape purchases but this has to be exquisite service really. Big ups to Odis Designs, will continue to purchase their products for their excellent service
Glad you got sorted out. That is definitely excellent service from Odis

Sent from my SM-N950FD using Tapatalk

Great new guys, I posted my issue on the Odis Designs Facebook page and a gentleman by the name of Arthur Yoon dm'd me for pics of the faulty part, asked for my shipping address and assured me that a replacement positive post will be sent to me asap with some extra screws. I've never really received bad service with any of my vape purchases but this has to be exquisite service really. Big ups to Odis Designs, will continue to purchase their products for their excellent service

Yip I chatted to Arthur and he will be looking after you. I met Arthur in Paris and have dealt with him many times and he will certainly make sure you are sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back