Old faithful rx200 in a coma

Imotions

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys
I need help please my rx200 is in a coma
Happened last week the screen went dead and not firing thought its batteries but they fully charged
Then with a small knock it worked and 3sec pull dead again knock again 3sec and dead again so i left it used my Drag
Went back to it it fires but no display then slipped back into the coma again which now has life support
Anyone can help please as this is my daily mod for the past 3 or 4 years now and has been through war with me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi guys
I need help please my rx200 is in a coma
Happened last week the screen went dead and not firing thought its batteries but they fully charged
Then with a small knock it worked and 3sec pull dead again knock again 3sec and dead again so i left it used my Drag
Went back to it it fires but no display then slipped back into the coma again which now has life support
Anyone can help please as this is my daily mod for the past 3 or 4 years now and has been through war with me

Open it up and look for a dry connection where the wires are soldered to the board and to the battery contacts. When you knock it and it works, it means you moved something with the knocking. Logic would suggest that it's a dry connection. Yes, my real name is Spock. Vape long and prosper :)

Open it up and look for a dry connection where the wires are soldered to the board and to the battery contacts. When you knock it and it works, it means you moved something with the knocking. Logic would suggest that it's a dry connection. Yes, my real name is Spock. Vape long and prosper :)
I did open it up stripped a screw also everything seemed fine i even gave it a clean with some alcohol spirit concentrate thing
Left it over night to dry out
I couldnt manage to remove the part where the button sits
Anywhere in centurion i could go that can check it out for me?

I did open it up stripped a screw also everything seemed fine i even gave it a clean with some alcohol spirit concentrate thing
Left it over night to dry out
I couldnt manage to remove the part where the button sits
Anywhere in centurion i could go that can check it out for me?

If you couldn't find any dry connections, then the only other explanation would be that the chip has gone bye bye. Sorry to hear. Unfortunately I do not know Centurion. I'm in the Free State.

If you couldn't find any dry connections, then the only other explanation would be that the chip has gone bye bye. Sorry to hear. Unfortunately I do not know Centurion. I'm in the Free State.
Eish hope thats not the issue

Eish hope thats not the issue

Here's a link to disassemble:

I agree with Zadiac. Sounds like a loose connection. Check the battery sled and the connections going to the pcb. I am pretty sure one of the wires might require some soldering to get the device functioning again.

Back