One Hit Wonder- Milkman

Chezzig

Vaporess
LV

Awards
With Great excitement I received my Milkman bottle yesterday from @Sir Vape (great guys to deal with) . Decided to try it last night, put it into the tank, took a few pulls and Uuuuurrrrrg tasted slightly of strawberry syrup and a burnt, ashtray taste, thought Id burnt out a coil, changed that and the same thing....Kept trying to vape it to see if the taste would change, so much so that my tounge is sore this morning. I eventually gave up and decided to give it a try this morning when my taste buds were well rested.

Same thing.. even changed my tank this morning to a take that normally gives me amazing flavours.
Same thing... yuk, yuk yuk!!!

There is definitely something wrong with this bottle, so disappointed :-(

With Great excitement I received my Milkman bottle yesterday from @Sir Vape (great guys to deal with) . Decided to try it last night, put it into the tank, took a few pulls and Uuuuurrrrrg tasted slightly of strawberry syrup and a burnt, ashtray taste, thought Id burnt out a coil, changed that and the same thing....Kept trying to vape it to see if the taste would change, so much so that my tounge is sore this morning. I eventually gave up and decided to give it a try this morning when my taste buds were well rested.

Same thing.. even changed my tank this morning to a take that normally gives me amazing flavours.

Hey man, what tank are you vaping it in ? Remember this juice is 80/20 VG/PG so it won't wick nicely in most tanks, definitely more of a dripper juice.

*Edit Sorry I only saw you were a lady now :p

oh no, that does not sound right at all.

How many mg is it & what is your vape setup?

This is my favourite juice of all time and I can assure you it should be sweet strawberry goodness!

If you arent enjoying the milkman juice i would be more than willing to buy it off you pm me if you want

Hey man, what tank are you vaping it in ? Remember this juice is 80/20 VG/PG so it won't wick nicely in most tanks, definitely more of a dripper juice.

All my Juices are 80/20, Cant do higher PG and they taste amazing , I was using the Cubis and the Nebox to taste this @VapeDude

All my Juices are 80/20, Cant do higher PG and they taste amazing , I was using the Cubis and the Nebox to taste this @VapeDude

I can understand why the cub is might have given it a foul taste but the Nebox should have given it a different flavour. Have you tried dripping it? Where in Jhb are you situated?

If you arent enjoying the milkman juice i would be more than willing to buy it off you pm me if you want
@Rashid, Id be happy to sell to you but Im worried that there is actually something wrong with this bottle :eek:

I can understand why the cub is might have given it a foul taste but the Nebox should have given it a different flavour. Have you tried dripping it? Where in Jhb are you situated?
@RipeAvo , That's what I thought so I used the Nebox to try again.. exact same flavour! I don't own a dripper :-( Im in Woodmead JHB

oh no, that does not sound right at all.

How many mg is it & what is your vape setup?

This is my favourite juice of all time and I can assure you it should be sweet strawberry goodness!
Its 3mg

@Chezzig , Sorry to hear but you're not alone. Taste is very subjective. I held out for months while everyone raved about Milkman, eventually I gave in and bought. I was very disappointed. The same goes for Hazeworks Scream. This has happened more times than I care to remember - most recent Milk Lab Frappe, I just don't taste the coffee, only get a cereal taste which I don't like - now I'm sitting with 1 3/4 bottles. One cannot blame the juice, to most it probably does taste like cake to a starving Somali farmer, but to maybe a few it just doesn't do it. You just got to push the disappointment aside & stay positive. I've eventually found 1 juice I like out of hundreds. When one finds the juice profiles one likes and buy according to that, but at the same time exercising level headed constraint to buy everything, you'll win. Just my few cents of experience.

@Chezzig , Sorry to hear but you're not alone. Taste is very subjective. I held out for months while everyone raved about Milkman, eventually I gave in and bought. I was very disappointed. The same goes for Hazeworks Scream. This has happened more times than I care to remember - most recent Milk Lab Frappe, I just don't taste the coffee, only get a cereal taste which I don't like - now I'm sitting with 1 3/4 bottles. One cannot blame the juice, to most it probably does taste like cake to a starving Somali farmer, but to maybe a few it just doesn't do it. You just got to push the disappointment aside & stay positive. I've eventually found 1 juice I like out of hundreds. When one finds the juice profiles one likes and buy according to that, but at the same time exercising level headed constraint to buy everything, you'll win. Just my few cents of experience.
@Deckie , this juice is in the flavour profile that I love.. NCV Strab is so spot on in flavour its scary.. But this tastes burnt, like an Ashtray burnt.. which I shouldn't be tasting at all.

@Deckie , this juice is in the flavour profile that I love.. NCV Strab is so spot on in flavour its scary.. But this tastes burnt, like an Ashtray burnt.. which I shouldn't be tasting at all.
@Chezzig if you're getting that ashtray burnt taste then I definitely think there's some not lekker about that particular bottle. Hope you get sorted.

Funny, story. I got exactly the taste you are describing with my bottle from vapecartel a while back. It's still steeping in my drawer however.

@Deckie I'm in the same boat as you... what is your number one juice as a matter of interest?
Morning @Rob Fisher. Orion Northern Star, this I can just vape & vape all day and every time I have a pull, I'm happy. I did try Hazeworks Startup & Creamy Clouds Lemon Biscuits - I found the lemon too raw and not enough creamy biscuit - but close enough. I seems us old wise owls are more fussy than most but maybe we've earned the right to be.

Funny, story. I got exactly the taste you are describing with my bottle from vapecartel a while back. It's still steeping in my drawer however.
Hmmmmmm ..... @Vape_r , What did Vapecartel say? surely these Juices don't need weeks and weeks of steeping?

Shame @Chezzig, its awful when you are disappointed in a juice you were so eager to get! I agree with @Deckie though, taste is extremely subjective. I love Milk Lab Frappe, would have bought Deckie's leftovers anytime, but I bought 3 x 100 ml bottles of it last week! As much as I love vaping, its very frustrating to find the juices you like, as you end up with a drawer full of juice you are never going to be able to stomach. But hey, when you find I juice you do like, its heaven! On the plus side, you might get a dripper much sooner than you anticipated! As I mentioned to you before, a dripper makes a huge difference to the flavor. In my opinion, some juices are meant for tanks and other for drippers.

In my opinion it is better to find a local brand you like, because they are more readily available and most times cheaper.

Morning @Rob Fisher. Orion Northern Star, this I can just vape & vape all day and every time I have a pull, I'm happy. I did try Hazeworks Startup & Creamy Clouds Lemon Biscuits - I found the lemon too raw and not enough creamy biscuit - but close enough. I seems us old wise owls are more fussy than most but maybe we've earned the right to be.

100% @Deckie! And yes we have earned the right... I assume you are not a menthol lover?

Back