ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
istockphoto-1224375090-612x612.jpg
ECIGSSA is fast approaching One Million posts! The amount of help we have all gotten from all the helpful members of the ECIGSSA Family cannot even be measured! You have all made a huge difference in people's lives! Vaping is entering the mature stage of a disruptive technology and the hobbyist side is small compared to the burgeoning disposable and pod systems but we hobbyists will always be a helpful family!

To celebrate 1,000,000 posts we will be giving away some Double Weekend Passes to VapeCon as well as hampers, vouchers and prizes donated by our supporting vendors!

If you are a Vendor and want to climb on the Million Post giveaway please drop me a PM.

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Amazing

The members on this forum are amongst the most helpful and experienced Vapers around
There’s been so many great discussions here and it’s helped me over the years to keep my Vaping going strong

a big salute to you all !

OnePowerfulCorsa

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Without the support and knowledge shared by the wonderful people on this forum I would have probably ended up back on the analogues years ago. I am forever grateful.

Puff the Magic Dragon

Grumpy Old Vaper
LV

Awards
Without the support and knowledge shared by the wonderful people on this forum I would have probably ended up back on the analogues years ago. I am forever grateful.

Well said @OnePowerfulCorsa

I think that many of us would agree with this.

The negative media about vaping could have cost many lives. The forum highlighted the real science about vaping being much safer than smoking.