One shots for a noob

einad5

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Would anyone be so kind to recommend some one shots or simple recipes.

I generally like fruity flavors especially with menthol. I got some of the Red Pill one shot and loved it (I have almost exclusively vaped Red Pill for a month) I would some some recommendations for other one shots or recipes that aren't too sickly sweet

I generally like fruity flavors especially with menthol. I got some of the Red Pill one shot and loved it (I have almost exclusively vaped Red Pill for a month) I would some some recommendations for other one shots or recipes that aren't too sickly sweet
upload_2019-5-9_10-17-14.png

From FlavourworldSA I can highly recommend their Super Shots Mango Freeze, Iced Litchi and Grape Slushie.

@einad5 I was literally thinking the same thing of one shots wanna start dno which flavs to try plus hubby is apprehensive of them one shots so need to start with a winner!!! :campeon:

I'm not trying red pill because I seen the description says it has a "Jammy-ness" and if it has that Jam Monster jammy taste:doh: im not gna like it so I will only buy red pill once I've tried it first to see whats it like:wondering:

what brand of the fruity one shots are the best. Ones that give you the best most realistic flavor of a juicy fruit? There are so many brands that a person doesn't really know what to try and go for.

Reading a description is one thing, but whats on the bottle vs reality isnt always the case..

point me/us in the right direction :facepalm:

@Hypersonic136
Ive heard Bamango is tops its closest to cushman by nasty havent tried it yet though blckvapour @Richio has it at R120 for 30ml oneshots if im not mistaken
if you do try it let us know your thoughts

@Hypersonic136
Ive heard Bamango is tops its closest to cushman by nasty havent tried it yet though blckvapour @Richio has it at R120 for 30ml oneshots if im not mistaken
if you do try it let us know your thoughts
@Safz_b

I have never tried a nasty brand juice before. My baseline and referred mango flavor is the Alphonzo mango. Anything that can surpass that im game for or anything even close to that, im open to suggestions :)

wouldn't it be great if they made one shots of premium juices :aplastao:

I'm not trying red pill because I seen the description says it has a "Jammy-ness" and if it has that Jam Monster jammy taste:doh: im not gna like it so I will only buy red pill once I've tried it first to see whats it like:wondering:
Red pill was my very first one shot and I like it exactly because the flavour profile is very "mild", for lack of a better word. There is obviously the menthol/ice angle, but for the rest you are left wondering if you are tasting berry, or litchi. I like it as a staple vape, because it is never an overpowering taste.

solo flavorings in this vid.

whoops!!

well sir, your thread is extensive, would you mind summarizing your best one shots that you have tested? lets say a top 5 or 10 list?
LOL!!!

First of all, it's ma'am, not sir.

I've only tested one and plan to test more, unfortunately I'm leaving the country next weekend for good. I think @StompieZA and @Chanelr should take over and do the local one-shot reviews, while I do the UK ones.

As for the local juices, I have to say VK's Prime Passion is really good - it's an awesome juice that tastes just like Grandma's home-made granadilla juice (https://www.vapeking.co.za/vk-prime-passionate-60ml.html) Then there's The Iron Lung Vapory, apparently the juice is only distributed by them so it's not available online - I rather enjoyed Puzzler Pineapple and will write a review on it soon. This one tastes just like your local Sparletta Pine-Nut cooldrink.

I haven't reviewed a lot of juices but I think the best person to ask would be @Chanelr - she's done a long long long list of juice reviews. Check the first post out - she's listed an index of all the juice reviews done so far - https://www.ecigssa.co.za/tvc-the-vaping-chanel.t58597/

Back