Oneshots - Tobacco Road

Got the Marlboro blue ice ,must say this is very close to the original taste I remember, if not better as a vape, I definitely recommend!,its smooth condensed tobacco with that refreshing menthol hit I remember,mixed 70/30 this is a day 1 review shake and vape I suppose it will get better after steeping cant wait !

Attachments

• 15973207821625898668553944517872.jpg
    15973207821625898668553944517872.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 21
Tried the Dunhill menthol today ,this tabacco is less on the sweet side and is abit too strong on the menthol side for me not really an accurate representation of the real dunhil menthol flavor, the menthol over powers the tabacco by too far for me to taste anything else but burn hahaha ,definitely think the Marlboro blue ice is better option for me.
Ps. all my stuff are mixed at 70/30
Normal freebase nic 2-3 mg

I got the Marlboro red and peter stuyvesant as well since I was so impressed with the Marlboro blue ice ,I had get some without menthol to try will let everyone know how it goes soon!

Tried the Dunhill menthol today ,this tabacco is less on the sweet side and is abit too strong on the menthol side for me not really an accurate representation of the real dunhil menthol flavor, the menthol over powers the tabacco by too far for me to taste anything else but burn hahaha ,definitely think the Marlboro blue ice is better option for me.
Ps. all my stuff are mixed at 70/30
Normal freebase nic 2-3 mg

I got the Marlboro red and peter stuyvesant as well since I was so impressed with the Marlboro blue ice ,I had get some without menthol to try will let everyone know how it goes soon!

What atty and wattage you vaping it at?

What atty and wattage you vaping it at?
Im using it on a -OBS engine v2 (Dual alien coils 0.20 ohms 35 to 40watts) haven't tried in any other attys that I have yet

Last edited:
Im using to on a -OBS engine v2 (Dual alien coils 0.20 ohms 35 to 40watts) haven't tried in any other attys that I have yet

cool thanks for the info.

I generally use tobacco in single coil attys with tightened airflow- nothing over 30 watts.
If its 6mg or higher then lower wattage as well. Currently using some 12mg at 18w and its going down great, plus i vape half as often as i normally do

cool thanks for the info.

I generally use tobacco in single coil attys with tightened airflow- nothing over 30 watts.
If its 6mg or higher then lower wattage as well. Currently using some 12mg at 18w and its going down great, plus i vape half as often as i normally do
I was thinking to give it a go on a single coil aswell just wasnt sure if it was worth the effort of pulling out the old single attys from dusty cupboard storage hahaha,il be sure to try it now though after hearing what you said,probably will up the nic for that aswell.

Back