OPIVM vapor? Anyone?

Wow, bling indeed @Nicholas
Is that a little knurled knob in the middle? Maybe thats a power setting wheel
Nice

"coming fall 2016" and the site is just a single splash image, why do I feel like I just got infected by a worm/virus?

So is this mod Swiss made or Chinese made with Swiss parts?

In the thread, they suggested it was made in Russia. There is apparently some sort of HE scene going on in Russia. They can afford it, there are a lot of Russians with tooooo much money. My sister used to teach English to Russian immigrant kids in the UK. Some of them arrived at school by helicopter, others in limos. These okes don't mess around.

These okes don't mess around.

And we dont mess around with them either. English with a Russian Accent is so scary that they can make a certain president of a country purchase Nuclear Reactors :lipssealed:.

There are only 2 scarier sounds I believe:
1. Waking up to the sweet sound of children laughing... but then realising you dont have any children.
2. In a cell... in Polsmoor... whispering... "Hallo Bapy, hoe lykit, ek en jy naked..."

And we dont mess around with them either. English with a Russian Accent is so scary that they can make a certain president of a country purchase Nuclear Reactors :lipssealed:.

There are only 2 scarier sounds I believe:
1. Waking up to the sweet sound of children laughing... but then realising you dont have any children.
2. In a cell... in Polsmoor... whispering... "Hallo Bapy, hoe lykit, ek en jy naked..."

I guess you've never played online games, english in a russian accent is the most annoying thing ever, you know that asshole has 600 ms ping and he's going to do nothing but feed the enemy team.

I guess you've never played online games, english in a russian accent is the most annoying thing ever, you know that asshole has 600 ms ping and he's going to do nothing but feed the enemy team.

My online gaming was limited to (quite old) RTS and RPG's (eg, Starcraft, AoE, Diablo, C&C etc), which was polluted by Asians. You know the saying "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, theres always an Asian, better than you"...

Basically, the alkaloids will vaporize at any temperature; there is no exact temperature at which the alkaloids suddenly begin to vaporize. Instead, the vapor pressure is higher at increasing temperatures. In this case, I suspect there is a decomposition reaction of the salts, as well, which does give a stronger temperature dependence.

What is necessary is a compromise between high vapor pressure of the alkaloids and mitigation of chemical reactions that destroy the alkaloids . Therefore, the best course of action is to start at a lower setting and gradually raise the temperature until the desired effects can be obtained in a reasonable amount of time.
sorry but i didnt really understand what you are talking about , if you dont mind can you explain a bit further please?

Back