Ordering directly from SXK

Gimli

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All
I've been thinking about placing an order with SXK. I really want a billet box clone and a vape shell for it. They sent me their catalogue.

Does anyone have any experience with importing vape things? How would i work out what Customs etc would end up costing. Don't want a nasty surprise when it arrives here.

I'm waiting to hear from them if they would use a courier and the cost of it. I don't want to use the post office.

Attachments

• SXK Latest price List - Nastya.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
Hi All
I've been thinking about placing an order with SXK. I really want a billet box clone and a vape shell for it. They sent me their catalogue.

Does anyone have any experience with importing vape things? How would i work out what Customs etc would end up costing. Don't want a nasty surprise when it arrives here.

I'm waiting to hear from them if they would use a courier and the cost of it. I don't want to use the post office.
You can contact my wife, she works for Pasiwa - Import Export Company 012-342 4118. She should be able to give you an estimate. Ask for Pauline

You can contact my wife, she works for Pasiwa - Import Export Company 012-342 4118. She should be able to give you an estimate. Ask for Pauline
Thanks, Will do that once they get back to me with shipping prices.

Would SXK not be wholesales only as in Bulk orders not Singles?
The price list shows prices for single units also. I'd assume they ship single items. Plus if |I do end up going ahead with it, I'm sure i'd be able to find more forum members that might want some of the other items, and make it a worthwhile order then.

The price list shows prices for single units also. I'd assume they ship single items. Plus if |I do end up going ahead with it, I'm sure i'd be able to find more forum members that might want some of the other items, and make it a worthwhile order then.

Check if they want minimum qty’s, if not I would be keen on a few things too

She told me if I just order 1 billet box and bridge, then it would be $30 for DHL, just want to make sure about the customs now, want to see if I can make a plan before Xmas, after I get my bonus. They said courier would take about a week

Hi All

Not sure how you currently communicating with SXK but if you want I have someone there that i used to communicate via what's app with , made life much easier than mailing all the time.

The more the quantity the cheaper you gonna get the iteams there is no MOQ but I would try and get more than one to make it worth while.
Ordering one BB is gonna cost you like $100 if you order 5 or more will probably only land up costing $60 a unit .

As for a exact customs amount that all depends on the day and the officer of the day.
They charge what ever they please.
But to be safe i would say bank on around R50-R100 a BB .

Hope this helps and if you need that contact PM me bud.

Thanks, Will do that once they get back to me with shipping prices.

I might want a few things.

Back