Ordering from China... a problem now?

I got in some stuff just this week after ordering last Monday I think it was... Ordered from 3FVape, it shipped on Tuesday, Wednesday it was here just sitting at customs with the status 'uncontrollable clearance delay'.... And then was delivered this Tuesday.

Just had fasttech cancel my order because of ecig parts blah blah bullcrap. Few driptips, spare glasses and usb cables. Sigh

I got in some stuff just this week after ordering last Monday I think it was... Ordered from 3FVape, it shipped on Tuesday, Wednesday it was here just sitting at customs with the status 'uncontrollable clearance delay'.... And then was delivered this Tuesday.
Wow,that is fast. I make China orders to save some money but only once did I ever get my stuff in less than two weeks.Half the time it sits in the wearhouse for a week until they get around to shipping.

Wow, these batteries are amazing, work perfectly in every way!

I half expected these "cheapies" to explode. ;-) Also, I doubted the 3400 mAh claim in such a small battery; quite a bit shorter than the Aspire 1000 mAh battery but very slightly thicker, and way shorter than the older Joyetech Ego-T 1300 mAh battery. I charged the 1st one, took a few hours, and put it to the test from early Saturday morning; it ran 15 hours no problem. Continued Sunday, expecting a shut down during the day, but it put in another 14 hours, about equaling my new Eleaf 5000mAh mod battery. Continued testing today and finally, after another 14 hours it ran out. Couldn't believe it! :O:)

I have had problems getting bats here time after time, the issue seems to be with the providers, many of them can't regulate the air pressure during transportation on Cargo planes, Li-ion bats are very unhappy when they come into contact with oxygen, and can't seem to deal with harsh altitude conditions. So regulated cabins or shipping via the ocean become the only option, and those are hard to find, costly or incredibly slow.

Back