Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Back to Oscars for Ribs and Chips and wasn't disappointed! Oh, and a Pizza to share as a starter and a CBC Beer!
Oscars1.jpg Oscars2.jpg Oscars3.jpg Oscars4.jpg

Out to Ballito to a new restaurant that we have heard good things about... 45 Eat Street! Outstanding restaurant! Service was top notch and the food was excellent and not as expensive as we had expected! We will be back! @BigGuy it was a good call! Bazinga! The Jalapeno Poppers were the best I have ever had! The ribs were great. The dessert was out of this world!
45-1.JPG 45-2.JPG 45-4.JPG 45-5.JPG

With the Skyline out in the garden.

65a6e96828a07a07bf31c518bcb643bb.jpg

Time to head out and celebrate my niece passing all her final exams with distinctions and changing her title from Miss to Doctor! Bazinga!
Out1.jpg Out2.jpg

One hour to a delicious Jalapeno Fillet! And finally, another Vape Branded t-shirt that actually fits me! Bazinga!
Snapshot_20191129.JPG

Awesome lunch at Stretta! shared Pizza for starters and a pepper encrusted fillet for mains! The Weiss beer on tap was on point!
Stretta 1.jpg Stretta 2.jpg Stretta 3.jpg Stretta 4.jpg

Out and about for my favourite meal! Marrow Bones to start and a Jalapeno Fillet for mains! And of course, a Stella to go with it! Butcher Boys Hillcrest rocks! And I won a special glass on a scratch and win when you buy a Stella! Bazinga!
BB Win 1.jpg BB Win 2.jpg BB Win 3.jpg BB Win 4.jpg

Back