Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Finally.
After about a 2year drought

I’m back in the game!
Well not quite , just at the driving range

lovely warm Sunday afternoon. At least I still have my swing in tact and am striking the ball ok. Getting there. Haha

47A760E0-2AC4-4017-B45D-A0385D2B2D9C.jpeg

Finally.
After about a 2year drought

I’m back in the game!
Well not quite , just at the driving range

lovely warm Sunday afternoon. At least I still have my swing in tact and am striking the ball ok. Getting there. Haha

View attachment 206596

Awesome!! Only just started getting back into it after a 3 year dry spell. Unfortunately my swing is not being as kind to me. :rofl:

Finally got to see my Mom after 8 months because of lock-down... a quick trip to the hospital and then out to Butcher Boys! Her first time out the care home in nearly a year! She was very excited to get out and about!
Butcher Biys Umhlanga 1.jpg Butcher Biys Umhlanga 2.jpg Butcher Biys Umhlanga 3.jpg Butcher Biys Umhlanga 4.jpg

Out and About today at 45 on Eat Street in Ballito. The starter is missing because I was very hungry and forgot to take a pic!
45 on Eat Street 1.jpg 45 on Eat Street 3.jpg 45 on Eat Street 4.jpg 45 on Eat Street 5.jpg

Just took the Excavator out for it's morning walkies... Prospecting our (hopefully) new blasting site. Ran dangerously low on juice. @YeOldeOke, I couldn't wait for it to steep any longer, this chilled Pomberry Cococream is very devine as a MTL vape! Topped up as soon as I got back to the office. IMG_20201005_090612.jpg IMG_20201005_104541.jpg

Quick before the rain [BTW thanks @Dela Rey Steyn vir die reen wat jy aangestuur het ;)] interim inspection of an East Rand property , whole garden is full of these vygies / mesems
20201005_113157.jpg

Last edited:
24 hours of power failure (cable fault again) so out to Waxys for a beer and burger... the food was tasty but cold... the hostess said there was no Weiss beer so we ordered a Belgium beer we had never heard of before and it turned out to be a Weiss beer so I was happy but Anthea wasn't so I had two beers! Finished off with an Ameretto Don Pedro. Came home and the power was still off so we went to bed very early! The power came on at 3 am and we woke up after a good long sleep and now it's time to catch up on world news.
Waxys 3.jpg Waxys 5.jpg Waxys 4.jpg

Back