Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

found a vape shop in Zambia, Lusaka yesterday, popped in as they were closing up so didn't spend much time there, went back today but they were closed.

LSK VAPE CO

20180716_172436.jpg
20180716_172431.jpg
20180716_172351.jpg
20180716_172356.jpg

Thursday is Wimpy Day... the two Dvarw's that are going out today have both been pit stopped and are ready to deliver the most outstanding vape all day! The Two SolarStorms will be doing the driving of the Dvarw's as per usual!
DvarwOut 001.JPG

Saw this lovely Harley at the gym club. Gosh I miss my biking days.

Spot the Evod ;-)

6ef74fa4e0ae723f8e749fa52c390cde.jpg

No Out and About for me today... feeling pretty KAK... was supposed to go to Sir Vape for a Juice launch and then to go pick up a special parcel at The Courier Guy... so now I have to wait for Monday morning for my special delivery. :(

No Out and About for me today... feeling pretty KAK... was supposed to go to Sir Vape for a Juice launch and then to go pick up a special parcel at The Courier Guy... so now I have to wait for Monday morning for my special delivery. :(

oh no @Rob Fisher
whats the matter? you feeling sick?

Yip, I have a virus or something... cramps and headache... had it for a few days now but I am feeling better each day thanks!

Sorry to hear Skipper
Get well soon - we need you big time - for an event up here pretty soon ;-)

Out for a walk at the Old Eds cricket field. Lovely day.

84d9f82f34b6c2473f93883150c3797a.jpg

Out for a walk at the Old Eds cricket field. Lovely day.

84d9f82f34b6c2473f93883150c3797a.jpg
So many mods and attys have come and gone, forgotten in the race for perfection. But the mighty Evod lives on, standing proudly upon its pedestal like the wise old man on the mountain :)

So many mods and attys have come and gone, forgotten in the race for perfection. But the mighty Evod lives on, standing proudly upon its pedestal like the wise old man on the mountain :)

Indeed @BumbleBee !
Never a truer word said

This Evod is a mighty vape machine - never gives up - and delivers all the time
Just needs the right octane inside ;-)

Awesome @Andre
Those Wimpy breakfasts are so nice
Making me hungry now

Not out and about... but burgers at home and seeing this is predominantly a food thread I thought it would be appropriate!

Oh WOW freshly baked rolls and chips turning nicely in the air fryer! Hi Ho @Silver you WANT one of these! Add frozen ready cut chips with some salt into the turning cylinder in the air fryer and just wait for the result! OMG so so good!
Burgers 001.JPG Burgers 006.JPG

Plates ready...
Burgers 007.JPG

No more pics because I was so peckish I forgot to take any more pics till it was too late! What a silly Goose!
Goose.jpg

Back