Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

To St Helena's Bay - raining on the West Coast from Langebaan to here.

I'm sure this is the origin of Lucky Star Pilchards - Sardines & Shredded Tuna - half the bay to the far left is just factory.

IMG_7758.JPG

At the end of the Harbour Pier.
IMG_7763.JPG

And my Special Special Wife :inlove: :inlove:
IMG_7765.JPG

Numerous Traulers passed their Sell by Date - but plenty of Traulers docked and still very active.
IMG_7767.JPG

IMG_7766.JPG

Then at Pertenoster - the See Kat eetplek - brilliant view of the bay.
IMG_7771.JPG
Amazing Fish & Chips (My Friend & I) with Awesome Awesome Calamari (My Wife) - :rofl: :rofl: - ate so quick and didn't take the pic of the meal - :-( :-( - what can I say....

To St Helena's Bay - raining on the West Coast from Langebaan to here.

I'm sure this is the origin of Lucky Star Pilchards - Sardines & Shredded Tuna - half the bay to the far left is just factory.

View attachment 88332

At the end of the Harbour Pier.
View attachment 88333

And my Special Special Wife :inlove: :inlove:
View attachment 88347

Numerous Traulers passed their Sell by Date - but plenty of Traulers docked and still very active.
View attachment 88335

View attachment 88346

Then at Pertenoster - the See Kat eetplek - brilliant view of the bay.
View attachment 88336
Amazing Fish & Chips (My Friend & I) with Awesome Awesome Calamari (My Wife) - :rofl: :rofl: - ate so quick and didn't take the pic of the meal - :-( :-( - what can I say....
Awesome pics Max!

Makes me feel like I'm on holiday too!

Thank You @Stosta - and glad you are enjoying your holiday :aaaaa: :aaaaa: - that little Kangertech Toptank Nano with the 0.5 Ohm SSOCC Coil on the Vaporesso Target Mini 40W has performed on point - using a Lychee Joose from @Soutie - :neng2kb: :neng2kb:

Thank You @Stosta - and glad you are enjoying your holiday :aaaaa: :aaaaa: - that little Kangertech Toptank Nano with the 0.5 Ohm SSOCC Coil on the Vaporesso Target Mini 40W has performed on point - using a Lychee Joose from @Soutie - :neng2kb: :neng2kb:
Hahaha! I'm loving it, apart from my seafood lunch :lipssealed:

Sorted @Andre ;) - Thanks @Soutie

The view from the B&B in Langebaan over Saldana Bay - and the breakfast spread this morning - :clap: :clap: - Amazing.
IMG_7775.JPG
IMG_7776.JPG

Sea Harvest - is in Saldana Bay - the entire side of the factory is mounted on massive pylons so that their Traulers can "Park" next to the factory and off load directly into the processing plants.
IMG_7777.JPG

IMG_7778.JPG

Again - numerous broken Traulers tied against the wharf.
IMG_7781.JPG

IMG_7784.JPG

IMG_7787.JPG

IMG_7788.JPG

Sea Harvest Trauler in Dry Docks for an overhaul - the old school way of pulley track removal and return.
IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7795.JPG

Just a pic.
IMG_7790.JPG

Couldn't get to the other side of the Bay - Saldana Steel - monster ships being loaded with thousands of tons of Iron Ore - un-frikken-believeable. Sorry - the pic is not that clear.
IMG_7796.JPG

When you take a little look at everything - and knowing how beautiful and diverse SA is - one begins to realize how much - the Volume and Tonnage - of South Africa's resources is actually leaving SA. :shake: :shake: :shake:

Sorted @Andre ;) - Thanks @Soutie

The view from the B&B in Langebaan over Saldana Bay - and the breakfast spread this morning - :clap: :clap: - Amazing.
View attachment 88414
View attachment 88415

Sea Harvest - is in Saldana Bay - the entire side of the factory is mounted on massive pylons so that their Traulers can "Park" next to the factory and off load directly into the processing plants.
View attachment 88417

View attachment 88418

Again - numerous broken Traulers tied against the wharf.
View attachment 88420

View attachment 88421

View attachment 88422

View attachment 88423

Sea Harvest Trauler in Dry Docks for an overhaul - the old school way of pulley track removal and return.
View attachment 88424

View attachment 88425

Just a pic.
View attachment 88426

Couldn't get to the other side of the Bay - Saldana Steel - monster ships being loaded with thousands of tons of Iron Ore - un-frikken-believeable. Sorry - the pic is not that clear.
View attachment 88428

When you take a little look at everything - and knowing how beautiful and diverse SA is - one begins to realize how much - the Volume and Tonnage - of South Africa's resources is actually leaving SA. :shake: :shake: :shake:
What an awesome day! Thanks again for sharing @Max !

Enjoy it @Max - such a beautiful part of our country!!!

Out to Decorex for the day... wow much smaller than in previous years and not well attended...

Decorex2.jpg Decorex1.jpg Decorex3.jpg

Lol @Rob Fisher the Green Billet with those shoes is classic
Were those shoes something you were considering though ?

Yesterday - Saturday - Cape Town Carnival - a complete fluke that it was taking place at the same time that we're spending some time in Stellies.

Green Point Stadium
IMG_7832.JPG

At the Hudson Burger Restaurant - watching the Build up.
SM22 - Target Mini and Junkyard Scotch - Awesomeness
IMG_7836.JPG

Then the Burger arrived - abso-frikken-lutely Brilliant - a total mouthwatering work of art
IMG_7838.JPG

Then the Harley's & Choppers started the procession
IMG_7841.JPG

Then there were the Minstrels and plenty more thereafter.
IMG_7846.JPG

IMG_7848.JPG

IMG_7850.JPG

IMG_7860.JPG

IMG_7861.JPG

Didn't get them all but what a colourfull event.

Very Very Well Done.

Oh wow @Max, only saw the Cape Town photos now
How awesome is that burger! I nearly went there when I was in CT and decided to go somewhere else. Now I am sad I didnt go to Hudsons! Damn fine looking burger!
And the minstrels and all - what a treat!

Lovely to see, thanks again for sharing

So around Cape Point and coming into Scarborough and then onto the Beach - the Atlantic Ocean is frikken fresh.

IMG_7883.JPG

IMG_7884.JPG

IMG_7885.JPG

Then coming around Chapman's Peak and heading to Hout Bay.
IMG_7886.JPG

IMG_7888.JPG

IMG_7891.JPG

Then lunch at Mariners Wharf - Hout Bay - total bliss - such a perfectly prepared "Fish & Chips" - as they say - you eat Fish at a Fish Restaurant - it was Awesome.
IMG_7894.JPG

And then back to Stellies via Signal Hill.
IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7896.JPG

IMG_7900.JPG

IMG_7901.JPG

:ole:

Winner photos @Max
So good, such a lovely place and you sure are getting around!

Evod1 with 18mg fruity menthol for the win

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1490086282.582922.jpg

@KZOR - You are soooooo right - and after some cool cool awesome wine tasting - we did exactly the same thing.

IMG_7924.JPG

A winner "Boerewors" promoted by Super Spar in Stellies - with their best aged Rump and "Crispy" fired Skaap Ribbetjies :aaaaa: :aaaaa:
IMG_7927.JPG

And the colours speak for themselves
IMG_7928.JPG

Back