Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Happy Easter!
c3f6e2397003c1ab48cbaacec1bf73b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out for a swim with the little Evod

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1492424856.463851.jpg

This looks like the start of an interesting story :-D

Lol @Stosta , not really an intesresting story but if you need more details, here goes...

My wife loves swimming so she goes regularly.
I am not a big swimming fan although I do try go once in a while
I find it a bit boring and I hate sharing lanes if the pool is busy, which it is mostly
We normally swim in the outdoor pool at our club but its a bit too cold for that today - so we went indoors. (I dont like the indoor pool much)

My wife is a machine - she can swim forever, i think she could just carry on going.
I like to keep it short and sweet
Then after I am done, i sit on the side waiting for her and out comes the Evod and the cellphone - and ECIGSSA of course.....

Nothing like a MTL fresh Berry Blaze Menthol toot after a hard push in the pool - lol

Lol @Stosta , not really an intesresting story but if you need more details, here goes...

My wife loves swimming so she goes regularly.
I am not a big swimming fan although I do try go once in a while
I find it a bit boring and I hate sharing lanes if the pool is busy, which it is mostly
We normally swim e outdoor pool at our club but its a bit too cold for that so today we went indoors

My wife is a machine - she can swim forever, i think she could just carry on going.
I like to keep it short and sweet
Then after I am done, i sit on the side waiting for her and out comes the Evod and the cellphone - and ECIGSSA of course.....

Nothing like a MTL fresh Berry Blaze Menthol toot after a hard push in the pool - lol
Haha! No it looks as though you're about to dive into the pool with your mod!

I never could understand how people managed to swim non-stop. My best friend in high school could swim 50 laps as though it was boring. I was just as fit as him, but couldn't do more than two, must be something about the technique. I always argued with him about this, saying that essentially he had found a way to float and simply paddle forward while doing this, and he said I was just lazy. I am lazy, but he was still wrong IMO :-D

you need a nice leather case for it now, I have ordered 1 from the treasury collection. Will see how it is but from the pics sent, looks good. Expected on Tuesday

you need a nice leather case for it now, I have ordered 1 from the treasury collection. Will see how it is but from the pics sent, looks good. Expected on Tuesday

I have been searching high and low for a decent leather case for BB's but haven't found a site yet that has stock or doesn't cost a billion rand! PLease keep me posted when yours arrives. And please can you give me the URL for the Treasury Collection.

Outstanding meal at Quo in Winston Park... first class...

Fantastic bottle of red...
OutandAboutQuo 004.JPG

Prawn pot in Asian Sauce OMG!
OutandAboutQuo 006.JPG

Fillet!
OutandAboutQuo 010.JPG

Too late for a pic... Amoretto Don Pedro!
OutandAboutQuo 011.JPG

Greedy Buddha Umhalnga is an outbloodystanding resturant. Their service was a little suspect when they opened but that seems to be sorted and not only was the food fantastic the service was excellent! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :b1:

GreedyBuddah 001.JPG GreedyBuddah 008.JPG GreedyBuddah 009.JPG GreedyBuddah 010.JPG

That looks amazing @Rob Fisher !
Where in Umhlanga is it?

Visited Langebaan on the West Coast for a few days.

Promised wifey i would say that she is my pick between the three objects of desire.
D.jpg

Met a vintage vaper with a gem of a bike.
DS.jpg

Took a snap of the boat, the Viking, that took us to the island when i did my military service in Langebaan back in the day.
Untid.jpg

Met up with another standup vaper @Richelo Killian. So hard to lose weight when life always throws it's best meals at you. :)
Un.jpg

Promised wifey i would say that she is my pick between the three objects of desire.
View attachment 93097

View attachment 93098

Took a snap of the boat, the Viking, that took us to the island when i did my military service in Langebaan back in the day.
View attachment 93099

Met up with another standup vaper @Richelo Killian. So hard to lose weight when life always throws it's best meals at you. :)
View attachment 93100

Awesome to meet you and your family! Great times! Visit again soon!

View attachment 93097

View attachment 93098

View attachment 93099

View attachment 93100

Great photos @KZOR !
Thanks for sharing - with the comments!
Regards to your family

Great to see you there too @Richelo Killian

No one wants to cook so it's off to forage for food... we ended up at 1904 which is an American Diner and sister restaurant of Oscars...
Forage 007.JPG Forage 008.JPG Forage 009.JPG Forage 015.JPG

Back