Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Silver for @Silver - so predictable

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol @RenaldoRheeder
I do prefer silver to gold for atties. And i do like silver in general
But the reason i actually got silver for my bb in the end is that i love my silver Reo with its black door (aka thumper) so i loved the look of the silver bb with the black door. Hehe

The silver on the bb is gorgeous. Its a brushed silver, not shiny. Its lovely.

That said, most of the colours are amazing on the bb. The finish is impeccable. So it makes the colour choice very difficult.

Relaxing on vacation. Made my life easier by putting my two favourite juices in my favourite devices.
6a837acfe3af00d76f2fa4198111c0f7.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
@Pindyman @Keyaam @Marzuq

Having a nice lunch at Slaley :) This craft beer is great :D
e3debbf0f12a7313dd2bd9045bf6c9f0.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've been fighting the FOMO to get a BB. Seriously, the struggle is real. And pics of beauties like this really test my resolve.

Regards
Yeah the only thing stopping me is that there is no stock of the blue one.

I've been fighting the FOMO to get a BB. Seriously, the struggle is real. And pics of beauties like this really test my resolve.

Regards

You know you want it. Just let go of the fomo and get an sxk bb. They are totally worth it. I am enjoying mine.

Regards

I just stopped fighting the inevitable and you should too bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just stopped fighting the inevitable and you should too bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know you want it. Just let go of the fomo and get an sxk bb. They are totally worth it. I am enjoying mine.

You guys are not making this any easier, Lol.

Currently doing some much needed repair and renewing/restoration work on the house so during this time I need to act all grown up with responsibilities and priorities and all that.

Maybe "from Dad to Dad" this Christmas.

Regards

You guys are not making this any easier, Lol.

Currently doing some much needed repair and renewing/restoration work on the house so during this time I need to act all grown up with responsibilities and priorities and all that.

Maybe "from Dad to Dad" this Christmas.

Regards

It is the responsible thing to do and get youself a sxk bb. :p:p:p. Not wanting to push you but its just funny as i was in this same situation saturday evening, and got me a bb. :D:D:D

A quick mini meet with the manne
Was awesome to meet both of you
@KZOR
@RenaldoRheeder
4b54abdeb94d85df7bee5d3399465ada.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Swimming date with Evod1

Water is nice and smooth...

35336d2863329f2513e5d8d0553bc4c2.jpg

Yeah was awesome. Small world @KZOR teaches at the high school from which i matriculated many many moons ago.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Oh wow, small world indeed

Back