Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Hahaha no special flash at all!
Just posted it a bit too late...
No worries bud. I was just teasing. I do the exact same thing :)

4th braai for the weekend (before the 5th one tonight!)
3U30lU9.jpg

j3K4TZZ.jpg

The hulk looks good. How many tank fulls did the braais cause for the hulk consume?
Thanks bud. The Green is really growing on me, liking it more every day :)
Believe it or not. I'm still on the same tank that I topped up this morning! :eek:
This thing sips juice compared to some of my other toys.

Thanks bud. The Green is really growing on me, liking it more every day :)
Believe it or not. I'm still on the same tank that I topped up this morning! :eek:
This thing sips juice compared to some of my other toys.

Oh agreed on that. The billet box is a low consumer of juice. I really had to vape to finnish the berryblaze i had in it from yesterday. Enjoy the last free minutes of this long weekend.

Oh agreed on that. The billet box is a low consumer of juice. I really had to vape to finnish the berryblaze i had in it from yesterday. Enjoy the last free minutes of this long weekend.
Thanks bud, you too!
I'm looking forward to our next meet :)
... and now you also need a @hands BB tip :p

Thanks bud, you too!
I'm looking forward to our next meet :)
... and now you also need a @hands BB tip :p

The bb buy has made my funds a little low but yes i will have to get a new tip for the bb also now. Not only an ol16 tip anymore. 2 tips from hands in my near future.

@Constantbester is that an original bb?

And i know that backdrop. Nice place for a vape meet.
Hahaha....i wish, its @TheV 's old BB. It was visiting him today...just got it some new plates. And now I to need a new driptip to match those beautiful plates.

Coffee and a Vape with @Constantbester! (thanks for the BB plug buddy!!!)
7AwH8F4.jpg

QnYxWHb.jpg

(^ @BioHAZarD, you might recognize that black BB!)
Thanks for a great outing @TheV was really a pleasure to just sit, vape, enjoy the view and drink some koffie with nice company. And of course thank you for letting me taste the juice you brought along, those are really some amazing flavours you got in that bag of yours.

Hahaha....i wish, its @TheV 's old BB. It was visiting him today...just got it some new plates. And now I to need a new driptip to match those beautiful plates.

Thanks for a great outing @TheV was really a pleasure to just sit, vape, enjoy the view and drink some koffie with nice company. And of course thank you for letting me taste the juice you brought along, those are really some amazing flavours you got in that bag of yours.

So the Hulk was visiting with his older brother Doctor Strange on this vape meet. Awesome colors on Dr Strange @Constantbester

LMAO all that effort and you just ended up with another one :)
Don't judge me :p haha
I'm older, wiser and more patient! This time I will get it right :D

Thanks for taking the time out of your study schedule to come join me. It was nice doing more than just business for a change. Had a lekker chill and chat with your my friend. Glad you enjoyed the juices!

So the Hulk was visiting with his older brother Doctor Strange on this vape meet. Awesome colors on Dr Strange @Constantbester
@Constantbester, sounds like your BB just got a name! :D
Dr Strange, I like it

Don't judge me :p haha
I'm older, wiser and more patient! This time I will get it right :D

Thanks for taking the time out of your study schedule to come join me. It was nice doing more than just business for a change. Had a lekker chill and chat with your my friend. Glad you enjoyed the juices!

@Constantbester, sounds like your BB just got a name! :D
Dr Strange, I like it
Hahaha...I agree. It suits her:D. It's not a "him" because I can't bring myself to suck on a "male" mod:rolleyes:.... or maybe I must say it suits ito_O

Wow, that is an awesome looking place @TheV
Thanks
Must try go there sometime when in Pta
Or maybe we need to arrange a mini meet...
If you are ever in the area please shout. I would love to have a coffee with you :)
Just bring that sexy silver BB of yours so that I can drool all over it :p

If you are ever in the area please shout. I would love to have a coffee with you :)
Just bring that sexy silver BB of yours so that I can drool all over it :p

Will let you know @TheV ...
The silver BB will certainly enjoy the outing ;-)

Back