Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Fish & chips - not available in my home town in Nigeria

bb117c8ad1faa019e8b5c896abf70ebd.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

You were sooooooo close to Woodies Burgers they tend to put all other to shame

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Ah man @JsPLAYn
Pity
Since your advice on the hotplate steak at Spur, i will try remember Woodies for next time

The colossus burger from Woodies will put you into a meat coma..... 5 pure beef patties

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Oh yes sir.. in the hot option even better..

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

20171204_204721.jpg I'm standing by my vow to go mesh but I got a Cheap Vapeing email showing this for $29usd and my gear addiction took controll.I think it's purty. Should we call it "Rambo"? p.s. sorry for the dupes,I still have trouble w/all things tech.
But it's getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict a CLOUDY day ahead for me. The Crius on big brother with some Trinity Ice to warm up my life. It is exceeding my expectations!!IMG_0029.JPG

Running the pre-installed stock coil, 0.43 ohms at 35 W.

I predict a CLOUDY day ahead for me. The Crius on big brother with some Trinity Ice to warm up my life. It is exceeding my expectations!!View attachment 115432

Running the pre-installed stock coil, 0.43 ohms at 35 W.

Nice @Room Fogger !
Lol, i had to laugh, Trinity Ice warming you up. Lol, is there not enough menthol in the juice? Hehe

A mini meet up with @Sash and @TheV thanks to both of you and it was nice to have met your wife Sash. Vaughan as always it was fun to test the new devices you had on hand. That epetite and skyline combo might just not have made it home with you.

Attachments

• 738D409E-4CA9-412E-BAA9-8051AEE619F6.jpeg
    738D409E-4CA9-412E-BAA9-8051AEE619F6.jpeg
    457.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 0C61A969-A3C7-457E-9633-0BB16C94DC4E.jpeg
    0C61A969-A3C7-457E-9633-0BB16C94DC4E.jpeg
    394.5 KB · Views: 60
A mini meet up with @Sash and @TheV thanks to both of you and it was nice to have met your wife Sash. Vaughan as always it was fun to test the new devices you had on hand. That epetite and skyline combo might just not have made it home with you.
Thanks for the coffee @antonherbst! Always great chilling with you. Sorry I had to cut it short ...
@Sash, wonderful to meet you and your wife! Thanks for all the tasters. Some very interesting juices!

@TheV @antonherbst Thanks for the meet guys, camera caught me sleeping hehe.
Vaughn you made some nice juices there my friend, keep that up and great meeting you

Back