Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

A new Greek restaurant opened in Hillcrest this week and we went tonight to try it out! First class service and the food was outstanding! We will be back!
Greek 009.JPG Greek 010.JPG Greek 012.JPG

3595A02C-1441-430B-BB8C-6D8D69C15381.jpeg 4B752421-42CD-4E7F-855C-8C2AB0A9DA10.jpeg 0D35420A-1DAD-4598-9983-A1FA1C71D052.jpeg
My devices of choice for our hike this morning, we really live in an awesome country

Another swim this morning.

Working off some calories in preparation for some festive season eating. Lol.

Evod watching closely.

be4cf19b9eb418b63fb4db566e7f29da.jpg

Oh my word @Jengz - that is so awesome
Lucky you - to be there
Enjoy it, such a stunning view
Lions head never fails to impress... the view is totally worth the hike!

Pity not many vapers hike! Everyone was judging me for the cloudsbroclouds

Having decided to cut out carbs I now have coffee without milk or sweeteners both of which I'm told triggers a sugar spike I now can't drink instant (even Jacobs) so it's brewed real coffee now.
Coffee.JPG

Having decided to cut out carbs I now have coffee without milk or sweeteners both of which I'm told triggers a sugar spike I now can't drink instant (even Jacobs) so it's brewed real coffee now.
View attachment 117213
Milk is not carbs also u can use honey as a natural sweetner without bad side effects .. good on you Oom .. may be the best decision u made.. carbs ain't good

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

My problem is actually sugar... and milk causes an insulin response... I should have said no carbs or anything that raises the sugar levels. :confused:
Low or no carbs is best for the health overall.. shud be my new years resolution kudos Oom. . Regardless of ur reasoning. Its a good decision overall

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Back