Out And About With Your Reo!

Ya Fathers Day is this coming Sunday.

I distinctly remember my little fairies asking,"do you want Biltong or lots of Jelly Beans on Sunday."
To which I replied, "dont come to me without a Reo or Leprechaun." :D

Ya Fathers Day is this coming Sunday.

I distinctly remember my little fairies asking,"do you want Biltong or lots of Jelly Beans on Sunday."
To which I replied, "dont come to me without a Reo or Leprechaun." :D
Dammit, now I need biltong (and maybe I'll pick up a Reo while I'm out).

Rob I reckon you are responsible for keeping the demand and price for Ribs so high in South Africa, reckon you need to change it up a bit....... How about a lekker veg platter

I nearly had a Peri Peri Chicken tonight... and then I didn't... Veg platter? I don't think so.... I don't do veggies... :sick:

Taking my mom @Poppie for a little brunch to start the birthday celebrations.

Wimpy eggs on toast and coffee for the win

That's her REO and my little Evod. Hehe

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1466154535.060766.jpg

A champions breakfast if you are a fan of continental breakfasts.
20160617_122118.jpg
Black tea with caramel and cocoa bark.
20160617_112311.jpg

Great picture. It looks like she's looking at the REO thinking, "is that tumbled raw aluminum? Yeah, it looks like it."

I always get a kick out of my title on this forum. new vaper. I know why it says that, but it's funny. I've been cigless and vaping daily for 5 years and 3 months.

I always get a kick out of my title on this forum. new vaper. I know why it says that, but it's funny. I've been cigless and vaping daily for 5 years and 3 months.
You could change it yourself, but then you won't get the kick!

So far, I embarked on changing a washer on a leaky tap this morning. A 5 minute task turned into a 3 hour job when I discovered the tap was leaky and not the washer.
Went to builders twice because I bought the wrong size initially.

Anyways, that's why there is no reo in the picture. I was so hungry I ate and then took a pic of what's left in the pot after 6 adults were done.
Ox tail with veggies.
2016-06-19 16.46.25.jpg

Pottering around in the herb garden on Saturday. Accompanied by the Purple Heart Woodvil.

sRfphHB.jpg

Back