Outstanding service - Vapour Mountain

Renesh

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Big thank you to @Oupa and Chrystel for the awesome service.
I amended the order, manually...and then still added another item in at last minute. All this was done without any hassle from the Vapour Mountain team.
Package received today and soon its Reo service time..

Very impressed...

Thanks for sharing @Renesh
I second your comment
I have also always had fabulous service from @Oupa and Chrystel

Yip, Oupa and Crystel always go out of their way from my very first purchase with them about a year ago and it never ends.

They can't be beat when it comes to service and customer satisfaction. No offence to any of our other vendors as we see everyday how helpful they are.

This industry seems to have bred the best suppliers in the country and probably setting the benchmark for all other industries yet they have more hassles in terms of not having massive purchasing power like a Walmart or Vodafone and import majority of their stuff from China with lots of damages /returns and they take it on the chin.

Come to think of it, I've probably been a difficult customer as I often ordered something and then added more to the same delivery last minute and sometimes ordered stuff I didn't want to substitute for something not on the site yet and the magic Crystel waves her wand and it happens as I want just after I hit the send button.

Outstanding is certainly correct

Back