OXVA Arbiter RTA - Review

Thanks for this @DarthBranMuffin! I have been trying not to get every RTA known to man and have been very good at not buying stuff of late! And then you post this... so off to get me one of dem!
Although @DarthBranMuffin summed it up perfectly not sure it's your kind of vape @Rob Fisher, like me you will be able to tell it's a quality RTA for those into dual coil RTA's with bags of air but not a 28w RDL tank that's for sure! Great RTA but not really for you or me! You may prove me wrong but can see it hitting the classifieds before you finish a tank full of juice!

Although @DarthBranMuffin summed it up perfectly not sure it's your kind of vape @Rob Fisher, like me you will be able to tell it's a quality RTA for those into dual coil RTA's with bags of air but not a 28w RDL tank that's for sure! Great RTA but not really for you or me! You may prove me wrong but can see it hitting the classifieds before you finish a tank full of juice!

Thanks @Timwis! You just saved me a buck or two... I don't do Dual Coils! :b1:

@Resistance

When it comes to top airflow DL RTA's, I never had the Zeus or Dead Rabbit to compare to them. Had the Serpent Elevate, Intake and JK Mini, haters gonna hate but the Arbiter beats them all hands down! It even trumps the legendary OBS Engine V2 RTA.

Did my standard Dual Coil 3mm Ni80 Haywire 24G Flatwire at 0.25ohm and 50w. Surprisingly less vapor production than expected, fruits comes through a lot more creamy and smooth and not as bold as on my Tauren's. That said, it won't replace my Tauren's, but I can see the appeal and why most of the feedback on the Arbiter is positive.

It is a good RTA! If you are in to big'ish tanks that can hold a boatload of juice and have decent performance, then I would suggest it.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! For the style of vaping (wide open, alien 0.13ohm coils, at 70-90w) it could not come close to my Reload. I'm glad you've found an application where it shines!

Sorry for the hijack here @Timwis, but on my phone browser this was the easiest one to find...

Back