Pal 2 by Artery Vapor and TonyB

TheRandomVaper

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Welcome back to another action packed review.
This time i got a device that even impressed the SMOKERS. I present to you the Pal 2 by Artery Vapor and TonyB

Staring off with the packaging

On the front of the box you will get a clear plastic where ypu can see a part of the device, some branding and teir motto FOR YOUR HAPPY VAPE EXPERIENCE.

At the one side of the box you will get their social details and your security code. On the other side of the box you will get their website and the barcode that is usually used by vape stores.

At tje back of the box you will get some cautions and icons that might relate to you at a later stage on your vaping journey. Let's dissect the box to take a closer look at the Artery Pal2 kit.

Inside the box you will get:

Your device
A cartridge with a 0.6 Ohm mesh coil pre-installed
A spare coil reading 1.2 Ohm made more toward your nicotine salts
A usb cable for charging
Spare O'rings
Spare plug for the filling port
A user manual
A quality certificate
And a warranty card

Here is a pro tip

Complete the warranty card on the day of your purchase and keep it with your till slip in the box for warranty purposes. Now that we are done with the contents we can have a cliser look at the device.

When you get your device it will come with a pod and a mesh coil already installed.

Starting from the top

You will see the mouthpiece is protruding out from the device. On the front of the device you will get some groove for aesthitics some branding and your fire button.

On the one side it will not have anything but on the other side it will have 2 airflow slots and a groove that will somehow allow air to pass through if you closed the holes by mistake, then you get some more branding, a hole for the LED light and a USB port for charging. At the bottom of the device you will get some more branding.

Once the back panel is removed you will get a rubber olug that you lift up to fill your juice.

To remove the pod you have to press down on the mouthpiece and pull the pod out and once the pid is removed you will get 3 gold plated contact pins on the device.

The pod may have 2 sizes depending on the Country that you are in, there will be a 2ml and a 3ml.

At the bottom of the pod you will get your contact pin and an adjustable airflow control.

To access the coil you have a specific way to hold it if ypu still have juice inside but all you do is hold the pod and twist the coil anticlockwise. Once the coil is out you can remove the coil from the base and replace it with a new coil just remember to prime the coil befor putting it all back together.

The specs that i could gather and put together to make more sense is as follows

1000MAH battery
2 coils with two types of power output
0.6 Ohm = 15W-23W
1.2 0hm= 7W-12W
A voltage output of 3.2V - 4.2V
And multiple protections in place

The battery indicator lights works the following ways

While vaping

Blue: 50%-100%
Purple: 15%-50%
Red: 5%-15% then you must recharge

While charging (can vape while charge)

Red: 5%-15
Purple: 15%-50%
Flashing blue: 50%-80%
Blue: 80%-100%
The light will go off when fully charged.

Now lets discuss the pro's and the con's

For the cons i cannot see the juice level and the more you are going to remove the door and fiddle with it the more it is going to start to rattle.

Again the pros's outweigh the con's

Bvc coils in general are good coils and are used in other devices.
You can use freebase or nic salts in either of the coils.
The led lights are very good to have on a device.
It can handle the everyday day use and punishment given by vapers.
You can vape while you are charging which is a very good thing especially if you are a smoker who is trying to quit.
You get very good flavor on this little device.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for my next review

b5c8e3b2c6b507cd59bb398818765119.jpg
458651d57a1e3511954e256a1632b626.jpg
947c2e3473225a333d599b10c9d60be0.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Back