Peanut Butter, nuts, coconut..

M5000

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi people. I counldn't find a thread for this specifically. Please direct me to the correct one if there is one. I am looking for the best e-liquids for peanut butter, nutty and coconut flavours. I am looking for them individually and combined. I have tried a few but there hasn't been enough of the main ingredient, or the complimentary flavour was too fruity for my liking.

I have been searching high and low, and trying quite a few. Problem is some are really far off, so I would like soe suggestions/help from you guys out there to help me narrow my search a little bit.

Also, has anyone come across a Kauai Peanut Butter Bomb e liquid recipe?

Please share your thoughts and suggestions, because offerings are vast and it would help to narrow it down a little with some guidance.

Thanks

I'm not too sure about juices with all those profiles mixed together, you'd likely have to DIY something.

Here are some juices I've tried, that you might like.

5 Pawns - Castle Long R340 per 30ml
Five-Pawns-Castle-Long-2.jpg

(Coconut, almonds and bourbon)
Pricey, but really, really nice!

Complex Chaos - Coconut Comfort R140 per 30ml
Coconut-Comfort_1024x1024_ee23899f-4534-4617-a941-a6f2df88c5ef_grande.jpg

(Coconut, cream, and bakery)
Economical and really nice!

3 Leaves - Nutcracker $20.00 + shipping & tax per 30ml
mmmm, tough luck no picture :(

(Hazelnuts & caramelised brown sugar)
Pricey and you'd have to import it yourself, but very nice!

Charlie's Chalk Dust - Peanut Butter & Jesus R250.00-R300.00ish, I'd guess.
charlies%20chalk%20dust-peanut%20butter%20jesus%2030ml-600x600.jpg

(Peanut butter and jam)
Medium price, not sure if anyone in SA stocks it, but its ok!

Last edited:
Best nut juice for me is still vapecraving daydream. But saidly no where to be found anymore. Havent found a really good nut eliquid after that.

Brilliant! That was helpful, thanks guys!

This is off-topic, but I have been reading about a "bridgeless" dripping atomiser which doesn't have to be rebuilt and is apparently great for beginners to test flavours. I don't know the names or brands of these, and I don't know if it goes by another name because I cannot locate it in the forums. Please could you direct me to the correct thread or give me the correct name/s of this atomiser. Apologies for the diversion.

Thanks. With all the clones it's a bit difficult to find a particular one listed on our sites. I had found a few names but couldn't locate them locally, so i thought that it could possibly have a particular known name/brand which is used/sold locally. But thanks I will try looking around for that brand.

Back